What Puts You Off

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
We all need a job to keep a roof over our heads and to feed the family. Some people are fortunate to have the job of their dreams, others have to work at whatever they can. My partners brother is a traffic warden, he works because he has no other option, he been attacked several times and also stabed, all so that his kids can eat.
I personally find your description somewhat derogatory and whilst I may not like all wardens they are needed to stop people parking wherever they like because they can't be bothered to walk more that 20 metres, or think they have a divine right to park where they like. Yes some are little hitlers but I would never class them all as such.

I've always found traffic wardens to be fine, they know the rules and don't need to meet arbitrary targets to supplement a piss poor basic wage. They also do a useful job keeping the traffic moving. Council parking attendants are a very different thing.

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
When you ask something, get told yes/no - check media and find the opposite.
“We’re not into scat at all!! Are you?”
~~
“Naw hell no!”

*checks media* :eek:

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Forgot to add, when a member looks at your profile and you try to look at theirs back, only to see a message that says "This member limits who may view their full profile".

What's the point?
Super annoying, waste of my time. If you have that on your profile, you have got no right to look at mine.
Makes me think they're hiding something.
If you're interested, just message :cautious:

(Rant over).

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Forgot to add, when a member looks at your profile and you try to look at theirs back, only to see a message that says "This member limits who may view their full profile".

What's the point?
Super annoying, waste of my time. If you have that on your profile, you have got no right to look at mine.
Makes me think they're hiding something.
If you're interested, just message :cautious:

(Rant over).
No one should be able to. That was long removed due to that exact issue. Can you PM me who please so I can check? Thank you.

Reactions: AutumnH
L

LizandChris

No one should be able to. That was long removed due to that exact issue. Can you PM me who please so I can check? Thank you.
I've come across a few of those, umm that sounds wrong! I've found some of those too, I'll pm you them if I find them again.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've come across a few of those, umm that sounds wrong! I've found some of those too, I'll pm you them if I find them again.
Yes there’ll be a few left lying around, who chose not to amend it before we removed the option. The only way is to remove the accounts or amend it for them.
There should be only the odd one or two though.
The annoying thing with this is, is spreads misinformation to some members - specifically some so, as they can’t get past the fact that we removed it a long time ago! So they believe peeps are still able to do it, when we removed it in 2016/17.