Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What Puts You Off

Discussion in 'General Chats' started by Pearls, 4 October 2019.

1. SteveandDebs

SteveandDebs PV Sprtr

I've always found traffic wardens to be fine, they know the rules and don't need to meet arbitrary targets to supplement a piss poor basic wage. They also do a useful job keeping the traffic moving. Council parking attendants are a very different thing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

When you ask something, get told yes/no - check media and find the opposite.
    “We’re not into scat at all!! Are you?”
    ~~
    “Naw hell no!”

*checks media* :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  3. AutumnH

AutumnH PV Sprtr

Forgot to add, when a member looks at your profile and you try to look at theirs back, only to see a message that says "This member limits who may view their full profile".

What's the point?
    Super annoying, waste of my time. If you have that on your profile, you have got no right to look at mine.
    Makes me think they're hiding something.
    If you're interested, just message :cautious:

(Rant over).

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
    • Impressive Impressive x 1
  4. Admin

Admin Admin

No one should be able to. That was long removed due to that exact issue. Can you PM me who please so I can check? Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LizandChris

LizandChris PV Sprtr

I've come across a few of those, umm that sounds wrong! I've found some of those too, I'll pm you them if I find them again.

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. Admin

Admin Admin

Yes there’ll be a few left lying around, who chose not to amend it before we removed the option. The only way is to remove the accounts or amend it for them.
    There should be only the odd one or two though.
    The annoying thing with this is, is spreads misinformation to some members - specifically some so, as they can’t get past the fact that we removed it a long time ago! So they believe peeps are still able to do it, when we removed it in 2016/17.

• Winner Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice