what's, your hidden talent?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

OK what as the title suggests is yours?
Mine, Im a qualified gymnastics/trampoline coach, I taught Beth tweddle. And yes I can still do the splits.
I have a website, where I sell my paintings and drawings.. Not so much so now. No time.
I can play the spoons :D yes really.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Too many to list. :D
Will be back though.................
Spoons?? My oh my.
paintings and drawings? Would you share this privately with me? I'd love to see.. x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ooooo now your showing off Miss....fellow gymnast here and yes I can still do the splits, also a singer and naughty admin did apply for me to go on the Xfactor, Im also a good swimmer and have won many awards including Life Savers to become a life guard xx

K

Kikuchiyo

Not really many hidden talents, Keen photographer and used to be a session bass player many years ago. Hidden, er,.. both my thumbs are double jointed, handy when bondage goes wrong haha

Edit: Oh and I speak a little Japanese

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ooooo now your showing off Miss....fellow gymnast here and yes I can still do the splits, also a singer and naughty admin did apply for me to go on the Xfactor, Im also a good swimmer and have won many awards including Life Savers to become a life guard xx
X-factor wow get in there.. X you go girl why not!

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Not really many hidden talents, Keen photographer and used to be a session bass player many years ago. Hidden, er,.. both my thumbs are double jointed, handy when bondage goes wrong haha

Edit: Oh and I speak a little Japanese
Tut and here was me about to say I love photography, and then I saw your thumbs referal ha

M

meet_the_fockers

Too many to list. :D
Will be back though.................
Spoons?? My oh my.
paintings and drawings? Would you share this privately with me? I'd love to see.. x
I'll mooch about and send some drawings over to Pearls :)

K

Kikuchiyo

I love my rope work and Im also learning Japanese, hope to visit there very soon xx

Its a great country, I've been three times now. Best advice I can give is to learn a bit of the language and go off the beaten track. I made more of an effort on my second and third trips and they were far more memorable for it.

M

meet_the_fockers

I love my rope work and Im also learning Japanese, hope to visit there very soon xx
Now that's beautiful! I have freind who suspended his lady in a knotted swing?? Type thing from a tree!! The photos where amazing!! Just WOW

L

Leather

Now that's beautiful! I have freind who suspended his lady in a knotted swing?? Type thing from a tree!! The photos where amazing!! Just WOW
It is amazing and we have just mastered a suspended web, it took 6 hrs and Lace did pass out for a few seconds but next time I shall get some great pics for you to see xx

L

Leather

Its a great country, I've been three times now. Best advice I can give is to learn a bit of the language and go off the beaten track. I made more of an effort on my second and third trips and they were far more memorable for it.
Thankyou for that and will do, Im aiming for march next year and planning a three week trip, any advice is welcomed xx

M

meet_the_fockers

It is amazing and we have just mastered a suspended web, it took 6 hrs and Lace did pass out for a few seconds but next time I shall get some great pics for you to see xx
Thankyou it's amazing, I have trouble, tying my shoelaces! :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Of course I am... I see everything!!

see-everything.gif

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
haha and I will think about it but if I do what do you think of me wearing a social swinging t shirt xx