You know you're a swinger, when....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I recently "achieved" one of the great swinger cliches :D

I lost a sock at a swingers club :whistle:

I felt so proud :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Antogs x

19 March 2015
You know you're a swinger when you ask your wife what she fancies for lunch, and she replies with - 'well what do you fancy? Apart from my GF' :D :sneaky: Omm okay... x

You know you're a swinger when you have a restless night and can't sleep - because everyone else in the bed with you snores! :noidy:
Are you a snorer? :D

19 March 2015
You have to think of how we know people when we mention them. Make random things up like oh we go back to when we were in school or when I worked there :confused:
Then you get the mother saying you got a lot of friends I’ve never heard of so where did you meet them from? :eek::rofl:
Yah.. I don't know how to add to this. Everyone we know, who our malinkis or old folk have met are all Aunts, Uncles, friends or long lost family. Gets a bit fucked up after a while :D xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I like it :rofl:

It wouldn't be to bad except they know how we met, that we are on this site and go to the socials. Hell she even answered the phone to one the other day, after she had rung the third time in about 10 minutes "Whatever it is hurry up we're having sex" and another time "I'm busy, he's tied on the cross". Both occasions all I heard was was a high pitched "Mam do you have to".

19 March 2015
It wouldn't be to bad except they know how we met, that we are on this site and go to the socials. Hell she even answered the phone to one the other day, after she had rung the third time in about 10 minutes "Whatever it is hurry up we're having sex" and another time "I'm busy, he's tied on the cross". Both occasions all I heard was was a high pitched "Mam do you have to".
Yeah...uhmm... no?
I couldn't tbh. As you know, some of ours know what we do. But - and this is nothing against anyone in how they wish to pursue this lifestyle, but I couldn't be like that.

On the flip side; fucking hell! :eek: at least you know she (MSL :notworthy: :love: ) is serious in her work! How very dare you! :eek:

:D