Following And Being Followed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emmal

Being new I like to follow people that are active and friendly. As I like the whole social sidecon this site that isn't there on others and even though it's a site about hooking up potentially it's not all about it which is nice.
Like others have said previous you'll go mad if you had to second guess every move that every person made or didn't make...winking...following.

I like looking at people's pics ;) plus I like to see what people are up to..nosey me xx

D

Deleted member 3175

We are after peoples thoughts and opinions.

We are still reasonably new here and follow a few people and also being followed by a few too.
Apart from the obvious reasons to do this (being able to see media) why do you folks do it.
On that other site we have all tried and hated we only followed/ Became friends with people we actively had an interest in meeting or had already met so is that the same here or is it a case of if you don't mind folks seeing what you look like then follow away.
So my question is really if we asked to follow you would you take it we actively have an interest in meeting you so want to know more.

We are new to this too and we follow people who seem fun and we've chatted with or show an interest in us. The main reason is to build up a rapport with people and kinda of get to know them through the site with a view to hopefully meeting in the future. Let's face it you've gotta start somewhere! X

S

Sammy

Enjoyed reading everyone opinions ,

I've sat back n observed this post but after reading I can say
it probably changed my perspective about following n being followed

I throughly enjoyed the social craic n banter with those I've chatted to

So I may just ask bout clicking a few more follow buttons now I know it's not considered to be nosey !

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

So I may just ask bout clicking a few more follow buttons now I know it's not considered to be nosey !
Can I just say that I think you're doing amazing here and are like a breath of fresh air. What a forumite you are!!
So nice to see someone who is active, chatty, witty, funny and eloquent in their writing.
Very nice indeed. x

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
S

Sammy

Can I just say that I think you're doing amazing here and are like a breath of fresh air. What a forumite you are!!
So nice to see someone who is active, chatty, witty, funny and eloquent in their writing.
Very nice indeed. x

You flatter me Sir!

Everyone has made it just so easy to be chatty and open and to bevmyself

It's fab just to be able to speak have fun without being judged or critised

That a testimont to you guys for creating a forum that allows members that are so diverse to share their views n opinions

where the ethis of what was created is maintained and upheld daily

Thank you for making me feel so welcome

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Would you like a follow :whistle::D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You flatter me Sir!

Everyone has made it just so easy to be chatty and open and to bevmyself

It's fab just to be able to speak have fun without being judged or critised

That a testimont to you guys for creating a forum that allows members that are so diverse to share their views n opinions

where the ethis of what was created is maintained and upheld daily

Thank you for making me feel so welcome
You are most welcome Miss and I appreciate your kind words. It's amazing seeing how this always develops and changes.
Some site Admins' sit back and do mainly administrative stuff and are robotic in their work. I can appreciate and understand that. I'm more hands on and will get involved as I feel it's right to do so.
I see this site and your community growing day by day, and it's an amazing thing to see and be part of. Thank you @Sammy :love: x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Sammy

You are most welcome Miss and I appreciate your kind words. It's amazing seeing how this always develops and changes.
Some site Admins' sit back and do mainly administrative stuff and are robotic in their work. I can appreciate and understand that. I'm more hands on and will get involved as I feel it's right to do so.
I see this site and your community growing day by day, and it's an amazing thing to see and be part of. Thank you @Sammy :love: x

Oh hands is always good
Oppps did I say that out loud !!

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

We are after peoples thoughts and opinions.

We are still reasonably new here and follow a few people and also being followed by a few too.
Apart from the obvious reasons to do this (being able to see media) why do you folks do it.
On that other site we have all tried and hated we only followed/ Became friends with people we actively had an interest in meeting or had already met so is that the same here or is it a case of if you don't mind folks seeing what you look like then follow away.
So my question is really if we asked to follow you would you take it we actively have an interest in meeting you so want to know more.
Hi guys, I follow mainly when I'm interested in somebody be it friends or for other fun reasons. Not so sure on the dynamics of following to be honest as there's lots of other members I'd like to follow so I generally only follow back in the main. However one of the great things about following others is you get notified of new profile posts. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi guys, I follow mainly when I'm interested in somebody be it friends or for other fun reasons. Not so sure on the dynamics of following to be honest as there's lots of other members I'd like to follow so I generally only follow back in the main. However one of the great things about following others is you get notified of new profile posts. :)
:sneaky:

2 September 2016
City
Preston
Seem to have come across this thread a little late, but better that than never :).
We follow people whose profile or media has sparked our attention for whatever reason. As other people have said, this may not develop any further than 'being nosey' or a bit of chat but who knows what may develop down the line. For that reason we don't mind if anyone wants to follow us either.
The one thing we try and do is ask the followee if the would mind a new follower, we see it as just good manners, or at the very least post a message to say hello.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls