Following And Being Followed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Terryg

Originally it would have been people I took a physical interest in. Often now, and that's not often enough, it's because I've enjoyed reading the persons posts and get more of a chance to interact with said person. You've been warned!:)

24 November 2015
Originally it would have been people I took a physical interest in. Often now, and that's not often enough, it's because I've enjoyed reading the persons posts and get more of a chance to interact with said person. You've been warned!:)
Just checked I already stalk you :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I am a private person and follow accounts that are photo verified, I like to follow people that are interesting which could be male female or couples doesn't mean I would meet to play though.

B

BatDan

I will follow.people for 2 reasons.
1. I find their post interesting and intellectually stimulating.
2. I find their pics hot and erotically stimulating.

When pepole follow me I take it as a great compliment. As I presume it's for the same.reasons

Reactions: Lace and Therapon
T

The_Bibas

The title of this site suggests no..
It's more of a social thing..
Ironically the people I tend to choose to follow never really do much.. Keyboard wankers? Scared? Idiots?
Probably!
So I tend to be polite and follow back for the banter..
I think a lot of people are seeing what it is all about rather than getting stuck in as it were..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

I am more likely to follow someone, that piques my interest intellectually.
If theres a common ground there. If i can bounce hmm off them, and they are a good craic.
Rather than someone who's pics are 'hot'
Be them male or female.
Our media is set to those we follow only.. I would never follow someone that doesnt make an effort, with either their profile, or around site, and are cleary here for wank fodder.. so a follow doesnt automatically get reciprocated.
I also un-follow periodically.. for various, reasons, deadwood.. no longer have any contact.. decide afterall, they are different to my first impression.. don't agree with their ethos.. its endless the list.

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Still getting to grips with the terminology - following someone sounds a lot like stalking, 'specially when Admin does it :eek: