Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What a funny night it was last night! Thank you to all who allowed us to use your images and huge thanks to those who joined in. x
Now, this is a hard one :hmm:..... @debE was, as per, her usual pervy self and owned the chat room floor. Yep she was the Perve Queen again.. But! I think @Horny_Essex_Pair definitely strutted their stuff and showed everyone how to be serious perves. So, the Friday night guess the member perve crown definitely goes to them! :sneaky: :D well done!
Thanks everyone again! X

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 6485

What a funny night it was last night! Thank you to all who allowed us to use your images and huge thanks to those who joined in. x
Now, this is a hard one :hmm:..... @debE was, as per, her usual pervy self and owned the chat room floor. Yep she was the Perve Queen again.. But! I think @Horny_Essex_Pair definitely strutted their stuff and showed everyone how to be serious perves. So, the Friday night guess the member perve crown definitely goes to them! :sneaky: :D well done!
Thanks everyone again! X
Was a fantastic evening!!..thanks for hosting xx

Reactions: Ahabs
14 February 2017
City
London
Sorry I missed it, had a few things on demanding my time ... (ahem .. *PS4* ..)

D

Deleted member 1030

Turns out that the drunker I am, the better I am at recognising pics :confused:

S

Sammy

I was quite drunk... I had to check chat, the next morning, to make sure I didn't make a knob of meself :D

Lol really lol you've not done it before lol can't see you making an arse of yourself .... some of us do it without drink
Sx

D

Deleted member 1030

Lol really lol you've not done it before lol can't see you making an arse of yourself .... some of us do it without drink
Sx
Haha you're too kind.... I've been a drunken prat many a time :rolleyes:

Bloody good laugh on Friday night, though. Good game @Admin (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks very much hopefully we can join in the chat next time
Thank you for allowing me the use of them. Hopefully you can, that would be great. I used to do it quite regularly/weekly but then decided once a month is ideal. So the next one will be 18th of May :)

D

Deleted member 9925

Thank you for allowing me the use of them. Hopefully you can, that would be great. I used to do it quite regularly/weekly but then decided once a month is ideal. So the next one will be 18th of May :)
Great do you only use pics on public display?

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
14 February 2017
City
London
Happy to have mine used, make for an interesitng challenge to see how well hidden ... ps: scuse the mess in the background :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Happy to have mine used, make for an interesitng challenge to see how well hidden ... ps: scuse the mess in the background :)
I did a pretty good job on yours. Need some more though as I was short of choice with yours Mr A... :whistle:

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Sorry I missed Friday my plans changed and I didn't make it back in time.
Just to let you know you can use my pics anytime. Xx

Reactions: Colin