Fuck and go sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So basically anyone with an account on fab isn’t welcome here and should go back mingling with the other scum
Did you read my post, I listed the accounts we wouldn’t want here, neither would any of our members. Also @skippy made a valuable post about accounts that leave by choice and come here. I think you’ve read it a bit wrong. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I shall have another read through again
You have to realise hun that these are people’s experience of other sites, I was talking to a friend yesterday who’s club has just been banned, the messages she receives are criminal
One reads
Nice tight arse you have, can I shit on it!

When she said no politely she was then called a fat whore.

Make your mind up, is it a tight arse or a fat one!

26 July 2016
Right where do I start?

In the beginning there where contact mags and they where good. well goodish I had one or two successes with them but they where really slow and trying to get to the post before nosey parents was a real pain.

As time went by I got my first PC managed to find a cheap dial up modem and found bulletin boards, they tended to be geeky and never considered them for adult activities. Along came the internet, still dial up at that time, real pain having to share the phone line, so second line installed new fast dial up modem and we're off. It didn't take long to find adult groups on Yahoo and MSN, even back then there was the 'fuck & go' element. Through the adult groups I found my first swinging sites one of which was Swinging Heaven. Back then it had been going a few years before I joined and was quite well established but the best part is was free. The Forums IMO where brilliant always someone prepared to help, the occasional moan "this has been done to death" because some newbie would ask a question.

Over the years Yahoo and MSN have distanced themselves from adult related content and I joined a whole load of "swingers sites" some of which where purely money making scams. Many have ceased to exist, internal power sqabbles, lack of interest, loss of members to the latest greatest site are some of the reasons they failed. Time is marching on sites are growing in size and complexity needing to move from often free hosting to bigger servers requiring a fee. Some sites start to charge to cover costs, others think more about lining pockets. Many see members leave in search of "free sites" result is a lot of sites fail.

What I have found over the years is that genuine sites start out with the best of intentions but often are allowed to become toxic and where the site is comercially orientated such as drab more so.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Right where do I start?

In the beginning there where contact mags and they where good. well goodish I had one or two successes with them but they where really slow and trying to get to the post before nosey parents was a real pain.

As time went by I got my first PC managed to find a cheap dial up modem and found bulletin boards, they tended to be geeky and never considered them for adult activities. Along came the internet, still dial up at that time, real pain having to share the phone line, so second line installed new fast dial up modem and we're off. It didn't take long to find adult groups on Yahoo and MSN, even back then there was the 'fuck & go' element. Through the adult groups I found my first swinging sites one of which was Swinging Heaven. Back then it had been going a few years before I joined and was quite well established but the best part is was free. The Forums IMO where brilliant always someone prepared to help, the occasional moan "this has been done to death" because some newbie would ask a question.

Over the years Yahoo and MSN have distanced themselves from adult related content and I joined a whole load of "swingers sites" some of which where purely money making scams. Many have ceased to exist, internal power sqabbles, lack of interest, loss of members to the latest greatest site are some of the reasons they failed. Time is marching on sites are growing in size and complexity needing to move from often free hosting to bigger servers requiring a fee. Some sites start to charge to cover costs, others think more about lining pockets. Many see members leave in search of "free sites" result is a lot of sites fail.

What I have found over the years is that genuine sites start out with the best of intentions but often are allowed to become toxic and where the site is comercially orientated such as drab more so.
As you are well aware tricky, moderation is key. Sites of such nature don’t have it. They allow fakes, bullies, sickos purely because of money. Why clean the place when it working, it’s a brilliant set up but it’s not swinging. Personally I love the place as it keeps these people off here and it protects the decent people of this site. ?

26 October 2018
Right where do I start?

An excellent well thought out post that describes most peoples of a certain ages journey! Thank you

26 July 2016
As you are well aware tricky, moderation is key. Sites of such nature don’t have it. They allow fakes, bullies, sickos purely because of money. Why clean the place when it working, it’s a brilliant set up but it’s not swinging. Personally I love the place as it keeps these people off here and it protects the decent people of this site. ?
Oh yes moderation, that thankless task where everyone wants to be your friend until you say NO. Been there done that got the Tee shirt twice over. IMO there are 2 types of moderator, the one who is genuine and wants the best for a site and it's members and puts up with all the shit and hassle and hands out sanctions as a last resort, Then there is the managment toadie who relishes the power they can weild and will at times abuse it, more censor than moderator.

As you say it keeps the riff-raff off here (NB not everyone on drab is riff-raff some are quite nice and deserve better) If you're seeking to 'fuck & go' there are plenty of Apps and sites for that, just don't kid yourself it's swinging that requires a little more effort than swipe left/right.

D

Deleted member 8095

We were members of a local swingers chat group on an anonymous chat app!! Everything started off OK, they were friendly etc. Mrs hep got bored and didn't really bother with it, I then started to notice that the two main mod's both women became really weird with anyone who didn't fall at their feet and worship them. I didn't last long there, I'll ponder to no one especially shallow self absorbed people.
Sadly sites, groups etc suffer from this mentality, it's my group so I'm incharge....... shame really as it taints the scene for the #genuine swingers?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve tried a local chat group but that was run by up there own arses types who , treated single blokes like shit unless you were one of the “clique “ …
They claim to be so friendly the friendliest group in the area , if that’s what friendly is like I’d hate to know what the bad ones are like …. I was originally invited in by a certain someone seemed coincidental that I was kicked out when they started ghosting me ….
it’s run but a bunch of egotistical nazi’s …. They’d kick people out for bullshit reasons if your face didn’t fit ….. hence I’m not in it anymore ?

17 August 2021
I'm from the US and it is worse over here because at least you have sites like this one.
All we have is all of the bad stuff you are complaining about.
I have met a lot of swingers over the years, at work or wherever, not one of them ever found a playmate online. Everyone they found was in person, at work or whatever.
I am convinced every online, pay swing site is fake. I have tried them all. As soon as you sign up you are flooded with people who want you. But they are 1,000 miles away, or you are the wrong race, age, height and weight, according to their profile. Either the site sets up fake accounts to get you to pay for another month because you think everybody wants you, or the site lies to real people and tells them you are what they are looking for.
Mostly all i ever got
was " me love you long time. Send money."

19 March 2015
I'm from the US and it is worse over here because at least you have sites like this one.
All we have is all of the bad stuff you are complaining about.
I have met a lot of swingers over the years, at work or wherever, not one of them ever found a playmate online. Everyone they found was in person, at work or whatever.
I am convinced every online, pay swing site is fake. I have tried them all. As soon as you sign up you are flooded with people who want you. But they are 1,000 miles away, or you are the wrong race, age, height and weight, according to their profile. Either the site sets up fake accounts to get you to pay for another month because you think everybody wants you, or the site lies to real people and tells them you are what they are looking for.
Mostly all i ever got
was " me love you long time. Send money."
Sadly you’re not alone in saying or experiencing these things on those types of sites.

7 September 2020
Right where do I start?

Tricky, I was a bit like you, I remember the days of MSN and Yahoo chat & messenger.
I actually had more success on those platforms than I've ever had on a swingers site, one occasion me and a mate drove all the way to Telford to meet a couple in their house and had a great time, also, a guy brought a girl friend of his (not a girlfriend) to meet me in my truck, he drove quite a few miles too.
Also, I've had some action from dogging over the years too.
But swinging, I've had no luck at all, and here was I, thinking that this was/is the way to go.
I don't expect instant results, but thought that being *here* (not SS, just swinging sites in general) would put me in a better position than if I WASN'T on a swinging site ?
This isn't a moan btw, I understand you can only get out what you put in, but unfortunately, being a single male (one that's getting on a bit, too) doesn't seem to appeal to many nowadays.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tricky, I was a bit like you, I remember the days of MSN and Yahoo chat & messenger.
I actually had more success on those platforms than I've ever had on a swingers site, one occasion me and a mate drove all the way to Telford to meet a couple in their house and had a great time, also, a guy brought a girl friend of his (not a girlfriend) to meet me in my truck, he drove quite a few miles too.
Also, I've had some action from dogging over the years too.
But swinging, I've had no luck at all, and here was I, thinking that this was/is the way to go.
I don't expect instant results, but thought that being *here* (not SS, just swinging sites in general) would put me in a better position than if I WASN'T on a swinging site ?
This isn't a moan btw, I understand you can only get out what you put in, but unfortunately, being a single male (one that's getting on a bit, too) doesn't seem to appeal to many nowadays.
Have you tried clubs or socials?

17 August 2021
It's a bit far, pearls, but doable of course. Obviously hotels are needed as I'd be driving.
It all depends on work patterns etc x
Nice to know im not the only one with this problem.
But , at least you have a chance to go to a club or social. Here in the US, i never found one that isnt heavily restricted for everyone concerning age , weight, looks and even intelligence. Single men are banned, no matter what.
Never thought of going with a lesbian. I did try offering a woman i have dated ,a swingers, couples only cruise. She didn't have to have sex with me and could make up some excuse why she didn't want to have sex with anyone else. Like, just wanted to watch me with a woman. I thought it was a great deal. She got a cruise out of it.
She wasn't interested.

17 August 2021
Nice to know im not the only one with this problem.
But , at least you have a chance to go to a club or social. Here in the US, i never found one that isnt heavily restricted for everyone concerning age , weight, looks and even intelligence. Single men are banned, no matter what.
Never thought of going with a lesbian. I did try offering a woman i have dated ,a swingers, couples only cruise. She didn't have to have sex with me and could make up some excuse why she didn't want to have sex with anyone else. Like, just wanted to watch me with a woman. I thought it was a great deal. She got a cruise out of it.
She wasn't interested.
What is with the angry icon?
Mad at me?