Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2016
City
Dartford
Since the lovely @Pearls did a thread for giving a blow job, I thought I'd do one on going down on a female. This is open to everyone.

Personally I dislike going down on a woman, though if my partner at the time enjoys it, I may go down on her anyway. My reason is purely I'm not keen on the taste (no offense ladies).
I'm also not keen.... Actually I love a guy/gal going down on me, I just don't like admitting it most of the time, and tend to try and stop them, simply for my own hang ups on the act itself.
Personally I enjoy going down on a woman. Although, I admit, not as much as receiving oral. My favourite is 69. Giving and receiving pleasure is the best!

D

Deleted member 1402

Personally I enjoy going down on a woman. Although, I admit, not as much as receiving oral. My favourite is 69. Giving and receiving pleasure is the best!
I can never get comfortable in a 69 position, or even enjoy oral at all as I'm too busy trying not to gag on cock. :confused:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Ermmmm hard to say at the moment. Being fucked in a pool I guess, the water is good for pain relief and its less stress on my bad back and easier when you're morbidly obese.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin