Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 September 2016
City
Corby
I'm a bit of a git... for wrapping my arms around your thighs when I know you're about to orgasm.. and not letting go, or stopping

Reactions: Pearls
R

RLJ

Ooooo oral on a woman.....my favourite thing to do! Love getting her to orgasm and then feeling her juices hit my mouth.....yummy

M

Midland....

I have to say I really enjoy being down on a woman. Those sexy smells and tastes are what completes a good experience for me. Having all my senses aroused is a big turn on. Not that I'm a massive risk taker but the last time I went down on a friend of mine it was literally on my car bonnet in a very dark wooded lane so location only added to the excitement for both of us and heightened our arousal which I could tell by how much we both enjoyed it

T

Turnuptheheat

My goodness, people put their mouth on a pee pee hole? Unless someone has definitive proof otherwise I would never admit to such a thing :rolleyes:

M

Midland....

My goodness, people put their mouth on a pee pee hole? Unless someone has definitive proof otherwise I would never admit to such a thing :rolleyes:
I'm willing to bet there's a folder on your computer Mrs turnuptheheat with plenty of definitive proof on it :flasher1:
Besides there's nothing wrong with putting your mouth on a pee hole (unless there's pee coming out of it! I'm sure that's a whole different thread!)

T

Turnuptheheat

Sorry, it's Mr posting, not Mrs.. I had temporary amnesia, apparently there's photographic evidence that I have in fact "gone down"... mrs just reminded me that we were in fact partaking in such a practice with a delightful young lady this weekend.. :whistle:

M

Midland....

Sorry, it's Mr posting, not Mrs.. I had temporary amnesia, apparently there's photographic evidence that I have in fact "gone down"... mrs just reminded me that we were in fact partaking in such a practice with a delightful young lady this weekend.. :whistle:
Evening mr.. Sounds like the weekend was fun and I'm sure the delightful young lady was loving it! :licking:

Reactions: Turnuptheheat
M

meet_the_fockers

Love going down on a lady.. love to follow her direction dependant on sounds when you hit the right spot.. love to see her back arch and her knuckles tighten around my hair..
And then take a break and watch her.. and kiss her neck and nipples.. whilst Mr F tips her over the edge.
Lol ok i kinda went off on a tangent... too much info. Ha x

Reactions: Therapon
M

Midland....

Love going down on a lady.. love to follow her direction dependant on sounds when you hit the right spot.. love to see her back arch and her knuckles tighten around my hair..
And then take a break and watch her.. and kiss her neck and nipples.. whilst Mr F tips her over the edge.
Lol ok i kinda went off on a tangent... too much info. Ha x
Never too much info :)