Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

I love to go down on a woman. Love to take my time licking each lip until she naturally opens up for me and slowly working up to the clit. When her clit get erect getting a little rougher and when she cums and ever lick makes her shudder more it feels so empowering. Love, love, love it.

M

meet_the_fockers

I love to go down on a woman. Love to take my time licking each lip until she naturally opens up for me and slowly working up to the clit. When her clit get erect getting a little rougher and when she cums and ever lick makes her shudder more it feels so empowering. Love, love, love it.
Blimey.

Reactions: Admin
19 March 2015
Since the lovely @Pearls did a thread for giving a blow job, I thought I'd do one on going down on a female. This is open to everyone.

Personally I dislike going down on a woman, though if my partner at the time enjoys it, I may go down on her anyway. My reason is purely I'm not keen on the taste (no offense ladies).
I'm also not keen.... Actually I love a guy/gal going down on me, I just don't like admitting it most of the time, and tend to try and stop them, simply for my own hang ups on the act itself.
Still as common obviously. One friend even mentioned something along the lines of "ewww why would I? the fekin thing stinks of bleach" :rofl: x

D

Deleted member 8095

I love it (Mr P) I can't get enough of it, to give that sort of pleasure, to hear her breathing change, feel her getting wetter, responding to my touch, raising herself up to meet my tounge, the urgency of it all as she gets closer and it's even better if/when she grabs my head and grinds herself on my face as she orgasms. I truly love going down on a woman.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love it (Mr P) I can't get enough of it, to give that sort of pleasure, to hear her breathing change, feel her getting wetter, responding to my touch, raising herself up to meet my tounge, the urgency of it all as she gets closer and it's even better if/when she grabs my head and grinds herself on my face as she orgasms. I truly love going down on a woman.
Damn that was a good description :cool_off: