Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 December 2017
City
Gateshead
There is nothing better than goin down on a woman, the taste,, everything. I love forplay, nothing more satisfying than touching a woman, in all the right places and gettin her so turned on. The thing that gets me so turns on is how much pleasure the woman is gettin and how wet I can make her.
Wetter the better lady’s :love: xx

D

Deleted member 8095

When you've got that connection there...what more can i say:sneaky:xx
Maybe something along the lines of, oh God yes yes more more you filthy bastard lick it, mmmmmmmm that's soo good ?! Just a thought :sneaky::whistle::rofl:

17 December 2017
City
Bedford
I think going down on a woman may be my favourite part of sex.

Firstly the taste and smell of a woman turns me on so much. Then just taking a second to back up a touch and have a look at her, laying on her back, legs open, all wet, wanting me back there. It is awesome.

And having her come on my face is almost enough to finish me off.

Ja it’s ok.

W

Widel0ad1919

Since the lovely @Pearls did a thread for giving a blow job, I thought I'd do one on going down on a female. This is open to everyone.

Personally I dislike going down on a woman, though if my partner at the time enjoys it, I may go down on her anyway. My reason is purely I'm not keen on the taste (no offense ladies).
I'm also not keen.... Actually I love a guy/gal going down on me, I just don't like admitting it most of the time, and tend to try and stop them, simply for my own hang ups on the act itself.

Personally absolutely love it... Dont get me wrong not every experience has been amazing but the good most definitely outweighs the blah lol x