Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Though I have discovered a small like for going down on a woman! Though I do have to ask her to have a shower first... But then again I also always have a shower before sexy times

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I enjoy pleasuring a lady with oral as long as she is impeccably clean in the nether regions. I do not enjoy the smell or taste of stale wee (yes it has happened) o_O.

The trick is to work your way down the body with tongue and lips and as you get to the abdomen take a sniff.....If all does not smell well simply work your way back up ;).

To be fair though I always bathe or shower if there's even a hint oral might be on the cards for me :)

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

I enjoy pleasuring a lady with oral as long as she is impeccably clean in the nether regions. I do not enjoy the smell or taste of stale wee (yes it has happened) o_O.

The trick is to work your way down the body with tongue and lips and as you get to the abdomen take a sniff.....If all does not smell well simply work your way back up ;).

To be fair though I always bathe or shower if there's even a hint oral might be on the cards for me :)

B x

Balders that almost made me sick in my mouth.... the smell of stale pee .... yuck
Sx

Reactions: Admin
18 June 2015
City
London
Bleach!!.... never,
I always enjoy going down on a women.. love the feel of my tongue roaming over the clit and the taste of her warm juices while inserting my fingers into her pussy. Also like it when she straddles over the face and i can munch away like a good'un..

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza
D

Deleted member 811

Going down on a lady turns me on. I love it when you find her clit and tease all around. Then just slowly work up to it and raise the tempo slowly. Great when a lady lets you know you've got it right. xx