Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

We love oral too, and both think 69 is best. Woman on top is good but side by side is great as well.

Not everyone likes it, though. G was with a woman a few years back and after kissing, touching etc he slid down her body. She said "what are you doing?" and he replied "I'm going to lick your pussy." "OH NO YOU'RE NOT!" she shouted loudly, so he didn't suggest she sucked his cock either. Fortunately she was only a one-night-stand.

Reactions: shadowman and Admin
27 April 2015
I dont have much gag reflex these days, there is a way to train it aswell to help you from being sick x
Oooooh I wish I could stop mine (Gag reflex) I've done all sorts but with no success, also I too am not keen on 69, but only because I enjoy my pussy licked so much that I can't concentrate on sucking as I would like and am able lol xx
Mrs A Team xx

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
30 October 2015
69 or face sitting either way like to lick a woman
Sometimes in 69 it goes either way
1) She stops and can't carry on sucking as the pleasure is too much
2) She'll go for it with gusto as she's so turned on

Always lady on top - Gives her the choice to stop if she wants

D

Deleted member 1402

Oooooh I wish I could stop mine (Gag reflex) I've done all sorts but with no success, also I too am not keen on 69, but only because I enjoy my pussy licked so much that I can't concentrate on sucking as I would like and am able lol xx
Mrs A Team xx
same here!

D

Deleted member 4901

I like to think that bringing the part of the body that ia very public together with the part of the body that is very private is an incredible moment of trust and intimacy that you need to savour and enjoy.

For me, a massive amount of my pleasure stems from giving others pleasure and fulfilling there desires.

I often fantasise about multill linkages with mouths pressed softly to the sensite parts of the body. Freedom and trust. Openess and honesty.

The movement down the body with your caressing lips. Lines drawn around the nipples with the very tip of the tongue. Hands and fingertip brushing gently over warm skin. Belly and hips explored with perhaps an arm catching on the public bone as you slowly work your way down.

Leg's parted slowly. Eyes lingering on them and seeking out the softest most delicate parts. Heat on fingertips showing the desire and feeding your desire to kiss it.

I glide my hands back up the body as my face move closer. My senses are on fire. Smell. Sight. The sound of her breathing. The movement as my hot breath teases a glimpse of where I am.

Gently my tongue starts to explore her. Moving across the outside. Sometimes flicking sometimes preside a little harder.

I respond to her movements as she reacts. Her legs pressing against my neck. The sound of her pulse quickening in my ears.

I begin to explore gently. Moving inwards and upwards. Searching for the place most sensitive to my mouth. I know when I'm there as she arches and presses into me. With encouragement. I hold there still. Pressing gently on her clit and ever so slowly plant a kiss. As I draw away I suck delicately on her lips.

My hands circle and tease her nipples as I look up and smile devilishly and playful at her. Then my gaze goes down her body and it's time to start exploring again...

*fans self with hands*

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I like to think that bringing the part of the body that ia very public together with the part of the body that is very private is an incredible moment of trust and intimacy that you need to savour and enjoy.

For me, a massive amount of my pleasure stems from giving others pleasure and fulfilling there desires.

I often fantasise about multill linkages with mouths pressed softly to the sensite parts of the body. Freedom and trust. Openess and honesty.

The movement down the body with your caressing lips. Lines drawn around the nipples with the very tip of the tongue. Hands and fingertip brushing gently over warm skin. Belly and hips explored with perhaps an arm catching on the public bone as you slowly work your way down.

Leg's parted slowly. Eyes lingering on them and seeking out the softest most delicate parts. Heat on fingertips showing the desire and feeding your desire to kiss it.

I glide my hands back up the body as my face move closer. My senses are on fire. Smell. Sight. The sound of her breathing. The movement as my hot breath teases a glimpse of where I am.

Gently my tongue starts to explore her. Moving across the outside. Sometimes flicking sometimes preside a little harder.

I respond to her movements as she reacts. Her legs pressing against my neck. The sound of her pulse quickening in my ears.

I begin to explore gently. Moving inwards and upwards. Searching for the place most sensitive to my mouth. I know when I'm there as she arches and presses into me. With encouragement. I hold there still. Pressing gently on her clit and ever so slowly plant a kiss. As I draw away I suck delicately on her lips.

My hands circle and tease her nipples as I look up and smile devilishly and playful at her. Then my gaze goes down her body and it's time to start exploring again...

*fans self with hands*
Bloody Nora's mun ;)

27 April 2015
Have you tried squeezing your left thumb hard? It can stop the gag reflex.
Hmmm, it's a little difficult squeezing your left thumb, whilst your busy sucking on one guy and using your hand to stop a deep throat experience around his thickness, as your been pussy fucked into a world of big orgasms, by another guy simultaneously, but next time I will bear your comments in mind thanks xxx :tiphat::rolleyes:
Regsrds, Mrs A Team xx

Reactions: Pearls
29 September 2015
City
London
best thing is, after grinding on your face, you have an awesome beard that will have all the lady juices and scent, so kissing afterwards would be amazing ;)
That is what I love the most. I'm always smelling of her juices when I'm on my way back home sat on the train. Turns me on even further.

Even better if she is a gusher and completely drenches me. That kiss we share after. Her smelling herself off the short strip of my 'tache just above my lips and again as she goes to kiss along my chin off my beard.

Mmmmm

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

That is what I love the most. I'm always smelling of her juices when I'm on my way back home sat on the train. Turns me on even further.

Even better if she is a gusher and completely drenches me. That kiss we share after. Her smelling herself off the short strip of my 'tache just above my lips and again as she goes to kiss along my chin off my beard.

Mmmmm
mmmmmm indeed:snog:

D

Deleted member 4901

Hmmm, it's a little difficult squeezing your left thumb, whilst your busy sucking on one guy and using your hand to stop a deep throat experience around his thickness, as your been pussy fucked into a world of big orgasms, by another guy simultaneously, but next time I will bear your comments in mind thanks xxx :tiphat::rolleyes:
Regsrds, Mrs A Team xx

I can see how that might be difficult. Hee. Nice mental image though.

D

Deleted member 4901

best thing is, after grinding on your face, you have an awesome beard that will have all the lady juices and scent, so kissing afterwards would be amazing ;)

I get that too. The smell left behind. It's like sex Vicks. Just keeps arousing me for ages being covered in the scent of someone else.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
P

peakcouple

After playing in separate rooms at Chams, I met Rose in the bar afterwards and we kissed. She smiled and said "well I know what you've been doing, I can smell her all over your beard!" :D