Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Eh? That was supposed to read
In my opinion you should have us men folk around though because we all know what you women are like, its all about you cuming quickly and then you are useless and need half hour before you can go again whereas us men can cum and just keep going as long.............Hang on I've got that the wrong way round havent I. But you don't wanna leave us alone for too long or we might realise we can manage without you. HAHA LOL LMAO ROFL PMSL
Geoff, that's always been my main drive for a FFM, the girl's will have LOTS of fun and I can have my 10%.... that's why I love oral, so the girl gets s good tome not 30 seconds.

But I get the point, the ladies should be able to be FREE to be ladies away from male needs and input. "Oh yes it's ladys night and they're feeling right, oh! Yes it's ladys night, oh what a night".

D

Deleted member 11575

Geoff, that's always been my main drive for a FFM, the girl's will have LOTS of fun and I can have my 10%.... that's why I love oral, so the girl gets s good tome not 30 seconds.

But I get the point, the ladies should be able to be FREE to be ladies away from male needs and input. "Oh yes it's ladys night and they're feeling right, oh! Yes it's ladys night, oh what a night".

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11575

Yay Ste ..... a one off girlie night would amazing.
As for needing half an hour ..... I can cum time and time again ..... with a string of willing bodies lol xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Yay Ste ..... a one off girlie night would amazing.
As for needing half an hour ..... I can cum time and time again ..... with a string of willing bodies lol xx
Having acted as buddie for a young woman on a gang bang once I agree. She was cumming for about 2 hours until she stopped just so her legs could recover.... I'm glad I'm a man, but do envy you ladies.
As for this meet up? I'd be happy to drop L off then go down the pub

Reactions: GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 11575

Having acted as buddie for a young woman on a gang bang once I agree. She was cumming for about 2 hours until she stopped just so her legs could recover.... I'm glad I'm a man, but do envy you ladies.
As for this meet up? I'd be happy to drop L off then go down the pub

I appreciate the safety aspect of this .... would be nice for the boys to say hello to each other.
If peeps are genuinely interested I’m happy to book the spa and hotel room xx pixie xx
Have shared our album with you guys so you can a little more of us lol xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Just realised we’re at VA on the 7th so will need to stick to half term week soz xx
i was actually jokily implying that we could come to VA on the 7th as well and bring some company for you to play with. Xx
Dont think Ry could make half term week but will check rota soon.

D

Deleted member 11575

i was actually jokily implying that we could come to VA on the 7th as well and bring some company for you to play with. Xx
Dont think Ry could make half term week but will check rota soon.
Ah I see lol .... I get it now lol ..... a club full of girlies on bi night ..... we shouldn’t need reinforcements lol ..... besides I would prob only have eyes for Ry ( blush) lol xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ah I see lol .... I get it now lol ..... a club full of girlies on bi night ..... we shouldn’t need reinforcements lol ..... besides I would prob only have eyes for Ry ( blush) lol xx
*blushes/turns in foot and shrugs shoulders forward shyly (if that is even a wrd!)*
This is where I must step in! All previous points noted and dramatically seconded (air fist bumps and such) (happy dance happens...) YES YES YYEEESSSS!!!!!
I would love to bring some extra ladies for everyone to play with - however - they would most likely be unavailable, plus, I think we have enough to go around. Plus, can't get that minx-Pixie out of my head right now - I'm full of thoughts and have just discovered my toy box cant be accessed whilst there are bloody teenagers in the house! How dare they come home right now!!!! XxRy!

D

Deleted member 11575

*blushes/turns in foot and shrugs shoulders forward shyly (if that is even a wrd!)*
This is where I must step in! All previous points noted and dramatically seconded (air fist bumps and such) (happy dance happens...) YES YES YYEEESSSS!!!!!
I would love to bring some extra ladies for everyone to play with - however - they would most likely be unavailable, plus, I think we have enough to go around. Plus, can't get that minx-Pixie out of my head right now - I'm full of thoughts and have just discovered my toy box cant be accessed whilst there are bloody teenagers in the house! How dare they come home right now!!!! XxRy![/
I would love to bring some extra ladies for everyone to play with - however - they would most likely be unavailable, plus, I think we have enough to go around. Plus, can't get that minx-Pixie out of my head right now - I'm full of thoughts and have just discovered my toy box cant be accessed whilst there are bloody teenagers in the house! How dare they come home right now!!!! XxRy!

We’ve just unexpectantly lost our teenager to his dads ...... our toy box is about to very much be broken into xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
One of The works of art for you .Pix

Attachments

• 20181012_230344.jpg
    20181012_230344.jpg
    866.3 KB · Views: 50