Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Update... latest scientific studies say the virus can survive for up to 9 days, and wiping with standard household cleaning supplies kills it...some good news lol!
I think I need to stop reading about this now, its scary!:confused:
It’s really frightening. But aye. Too much information- overload.
Of course, yes flu. Yes epidemic. etc etc etc. But the most alarming thing here is the pace of the spread.
It’s also Sod’s law that the first case in Wales happened to be here in Swansea. ?

10 March 2015
It’s really frightening. But aye. Too much information- overload.
Of course, yes flu. Yes epidemic. etc etc etc. But the most alarming thing here is the pace of the spread.
It’s also Sod’s law that the first case in Wales happened to be here in Swansea. ?

Yeah, but sensible hygiene should keep you safe.
Hope you will be wearing your paper suits and gasmasks on Friday?

D

Deleted member 16044

I am not sure about coming any where near any affected area
Birmingham and west bromich
so you be pleased to know possibly not coming will let you know
worried that someone might cough or spit or sneeze in the club or bodily fluids not being cleaned or someone with the virus not knowing to much of a risk to take so better to be safe than sorry

10 March 2015
I am not sure about coming any where near any affected area
Birmingham and west bromich
so you be pleased to know possibly not coming will let you know
worried that someone might cough or spit or sneeze in the club or bodily fluids not being cleaned or someone with the virus not knowing to much of a risk to take so better to be safe than sorry

There is no way of knowing who/where is safe/not safe, enjoy yourself whilst you can, we are not at the point yet where we should be worrying about not going out, there might be a time in the future where we have to stay at home....but lets have fun before that happens.

19 March 2015
So, across the world people are panic buying and Brits are going for the loo roll as you may have seen.
Then some bright spark does this. This has been out on social media from this morning.
4795B926-A1D2-4913-82B6-C6A669E4B375.jpeg

Only two packs per customer. The irony.
Profiteering on the back of Coronavirus. ??‍♂️

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I don't understand the whole thing about toilet roll.

A person at work was sent home yesterday. Their spouse had been in Italy last weekend and they had been quite unwell. Managers came along and literally took them out of circulation and sent them home.
They're being tested today, results tomorrow... and I've been in their vicinity ?

19 March 2015
I don't understand the whole thing about toilet roll.
Nor me - the muppets. ? Yeah I get it, we get couped up and whatnot... but you can shower, use socks & wash them.. use sheets.. keep the toilet roll for the fekin vulnerable. Arses.
A person at work was sent home yesterday. Their spouse had been in Italy last weekend and they had been quite unwell. Managers came along and literally took them out of circulation and sent them home.
They're being tested today, results tomorrow... and I've been in their vicinity ?
Oh dear.. ermm... let's hope that you're safe and will be okay. That said, you're young, fit ? and healthy so should be fine... but let's hope they are okay and you are too - plus all other colleagues. x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Nor me - the muppets. ? Yeah I get it, we get couped up and whatnot... but you can shower, use socks & wash them.. use sheets.. keep the toilet roll for the fekin vulnerable. Arses.
I buy in bulk anyway (thank you Groupon!), but all these people fighting for 50 loo rolls? Jesus wept!

Oh dear.. ermm... let's hope that you're safe and will be okay. That said, you're young, fit ? and healthy so should be fine... but let's hope they are okay and you are too - plus all other colleagues. x
Flirt ?
I'm not worried about myself, I'm young enough and healthy enough to get through it :)

19 March 2015
I'm not worried about myself, I'm young enough and healthy enough to get through it :)
Yeah this is the thing; it's not about US per-se... it's about us transferring it to older people and those more vulnerable. Totally.
?
I buy in bulk anyway (thank you Groupon!), but all these people fighting for 50 loo rolls? Jesus wept!
They're nuts mun. Okay well stay safe - keep calm & carry on. x