Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015

Expect a major announcement today.
Do you think BoJo would shut down the country, Italy style?
The economy is going to suffer majorly if the schools close.
I think so yes. I've just seen that President Trump has limited flights too. From most European countries;

I've said for weeks to HRH - the economy is screwed with this. We're going to hit a market crash, financial crisis worse than what we've seen in decades. 2008 was bad, it's nothing on this. IMHO anyway. x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I gotta be honest now folks, I’m getting bored of the news on this now. I stocked up on tea bags and sugar, got a few tins of spam so we won’t starve.. :p I’m prepared for this dooberry to arrive. If we get it then so be it, I’m sure we’ll survive and carry on like we always have:tiphat:

D

Deleted member 16044

dear friends
please read it is a long read and quite in depth
put the kettle on put your feet up and digest the history of flu vaccine
which makes me think what the heck is in the flu vaccine we have today which thousands of people have been injected with it made me think and I am worried now how many people who have had the flu vaccine are going to die

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

I have my suspicions that they are not telling us the truth as to what is in these vaccines and no I am not a scientist just putting my view across and how I feel about it all.
Even if they put us all in lockdown I still have to go to work and travel x be safe x

D

Deleted member 16044

dear friends
please read it is a long read and quite in depth
put the kettle on put your feet up and digest the history of flu vaccine
which makes me think what the heck is in the flu vaccine we have today which thousands of people have been injected with it made me think and I am worried now how many people who have had the flu vaccine are going to die
Ive put the kettle on and do not worry my water is filtered so no NOROVIRUS EITHER

D

Deleted member 16044

I have my suspicions that they are not telling us the truth as to what is in these vaccines and no I am not a scientist just putting my view across and how I feel about it all.
Even if they put us all in lockdown I still have to go to work and travel x be safe x
Do you know what is in the flu jab?
Do you know how effective it is?
Reading that article I put out here today might make you think that there is something wrong with the flu vaccine?

L

LizandChris

Do you know what is in the flu jab?
Do you know how effective it is?
Reading that article I put out here today might make you think that there is something wrong with the flu vaccine?
Do I know what's in it? Yes, we work in health care, we know how these things are made, tested, trialed, reviewed, how the system works and how the safeguards are put in place.
Do I know how effective it is? Yes see above and add that we have immuno-compromised family members. Not sure what angle your coming from but I'm on the hyper militant side when it comes to vaccines. They should be mandatory for all imho

D

Deleted member 16044

Do I know what's in it? Yes, we work in health care, we know how these things are made, tested, trialed, reviewed, how the system works and how the safeguards are put in place.
Do I know how effective it is? Yes see above and add that we have immuno-compromised family members. Not sure what angle your coming from but I'm on the hyper militant side when it comes to vaccines. They should be mandatory for all imho
not coming from any side
I like to do proper research before I am told that I am going to be fed chickens eggs into my body ta muchly.
I would always question what the composite was as I too work in MENTAL health but where I work has nothing to do with what is in the flu vaccine
it is my take and I say no to vaccines x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
not coming from any side
I like to do proper research before I am told that I am going to be fed chickens eggs into my body ta muchly.
I would always question what the composite was as I too work in MENTAL health but where I work has nothing to do with what is in the flu vaccine
it is my take and I say no to vaccines x

Saying no to vaccines for yourself puts other people at risk. For example, the very young, the very old and these immunocompromised.

Are you saying you've had no childhood vaccines? Nothing at all?

If you work in mental health, or with vulnerable people, you have to have the flu jab every year, no?

D

Deleted member 16044

Saying no to vaccines for yourself puts other people at risk. For example, the very young, the very old and these immunocompromised.

Are you saying you've had no childhood vaccines? Nothing at all?

If you work in mental health, or with vulnerable people, you have to have the flu jab every year, no?
OH ive had the kids vaccines and the teenager BCG vaccination but I sadly do not trust them
there is no law saying if you work in mental health to have the flu jab and never have
how does not having a vaccine put me at risk?
I am more likely to pick up something veneral to be honest than any cold or flu
We even have a test centre here in the uk for the common cold and flu
humans have been tested there over the years with all kinds of injections and nothing has really proved to be effective to find a vaccine
and I just read that the WHO who orchestrate the vaccines year in year out ...this is a new licenced vaccine 2019/20