Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
BBC news to quarantine over 70s for up to four months.
Is anyone in self isolation yet?

I see some clubs are shutting. Hats off to @jaydees for thinking of people not money. All clubs should be following to prevent the spread. This whole situation is a lot worse than what we are being told so stay safe folks ??
My Dads 84 years old and still gets out and about despite his medical problems,I’m not sure quarantine will work ... that’s just ridiculous 4months ...
I can understand the restrictions but what about big shopping centres like Bluewater are they going to shut ?? Or any shop come to that ... it’s ok to self isolate what happens to those that have no one to help out ?? Starve to death is better than the virus ?
it’s fine if you get sick pay when employed but what about the self employed ?? Who can afford to go into hiding without any income ?

Last edited:
10 March 2015
Where is it subsiding?
China has had some success, although their shutdown has been sometimes brutally policed...not sure we would go that far in this country. The advice about the over 70's self-isolating has prompted my mum to say "No-one is going to tell ME to stay home if I dont want to!", so I cant see it being a total success.
I've just joined a local volunteer group being set up to provide some support to the local community, I would ask everyone to look to their local FB community groups, and offer help if you can, with the obvious proviso that you shouldnt put yourself at risk....it will probably end up being a rather hard choice to make, a balancing act between wanting to help, but also protect your own.
Whatever happens, it's going to get much worse, before it gets better, with the economic impact lasting long after the medical issues, plus this isnt going to go away, like all flu-like virus, it will be back next "flu season".

Stay safe, I dont want to spread fear, but already we are seeing people panicking, fights in shops etc...if you are slowly stocking up, DO NOT announce it to the world...when (not if) rationing starts to take effect, those who hide their predatory inner-self under a thin cloak of respectability will turn their eyes to other sources of supplies.

D

Deleted member 16044

Where is it subsiding?
Just reading BBC news.. 70s age group to be isolated in coming weeks
Who says Europe is epicentre of pandemic
France is closing shops
Spain is too
Ever since we decided to leave EU
bill Gates did a re enactment just before the enactment law changed
Two new vaccines for flu are given to the world
LOCKDOWN...
Panic buying
US has now said no more people from the UK... My hulk is angry but I will not be angered
This is not nice its...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
China has had some success, although their shutdown has been sometimes brutally policed...not sure we would go that far in this country. The advice about the over 70's self-isolating has prompted my mum to say "No-one is going to tell ME to stay home if I dont want to!", so I cant see it being a total success.
I've just joined a local volunteer group being set up to provide some support to the local community, I would ask everyone to look to their local FB community groups, and offer help if you can, with the obvious proviso that you shouldnt put yourself at risk....it will probably end up being a rather hard choice to make, a balancing act between wanting to help, but also protect your own.
Whatever happens, it's going to get much worse, before it gets better, with the economic impact lasting long after the medical issues, plus this isnt going to go away, like all flu-like virus, it will be back next "flu season".

Stay safe, I dont want to spread fear, but already we are seeing people panicking, fights in shops etc...if you are slowly stocking up, DO NOT announce it to the world...when (not if) rationing starts to take effect, those who hide their predatory inner-self under a thin cloak of respectability will turn their eyes to other sources of supplies.
My mams words. No one is going to stop me going to bingo :rofl: She lives in sheltered accommodation with 70 others, four of them have just got back from Benidorm and aren’t isolating. There’s uproar in the building. The old biddies are having a melt down with one 91yr old self isolating for seven days out of fear. It will get worse but the government can’t contain all the elderly. They’re too stubborn for a start ??

D

Deleted member 16044

My mams words. No one is going to stop me going to bingo :rofl: She lives in sheltered accommodation with 70 others, four of them have just got back from Benidorm and aren’t isolating. There’s uproar in the building. The old biddies are having a melt down with one 91yr old self isolating for seven days out of fear. It will get worse but the government can’t contain all the elderly. They’re too stubborn for a start ??
Indeed they are
Most of them fought in a war for the Queen