Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2020
Google has released loads of people tracking information it's been able to get from Android, and it shows where people are in categories such as shops, work places, homes etc. This is "anonymised", but it makes people realise Google can gather where about you are during the day. (It's done here via which cell towers you connect to I believe)

The UK one is here:L https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mobility/2020-03-29_GB_Mobility_Report_en.pdf

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
wtf is this about gp's telling some patients that they would be do-not-resuscitate if they caught covid19? are gp's sending out letters?
Unfortunately because of the potential demands for respirators,in my opinion even if it was me , difficult choices have to be made , it’s been done in other countries,it has to be assessed who potential will benefit the most from the limited resources available... so if it comes to those decisions then it has to be done , no one would want to do it or make the choice...but in hospitals every day these decisions are taken so it’s not something new just for the virus ...

19 March 2015
We’ve had the first death in the next street to us. She was 73 and poorly but it’s taken her. ?

Can I ask a question? What do you feel about a mobile hairdresser still going out and about, working, from job to job?
Safe? Wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
8 July 2018
We’ve had the first death in the next street to us. She was 73 and poorly but it’s taken her. ?

Can I ask a question? What do you feel about a mobile hairdresser still going out and about, working, from job to job?
Safe? Wrong?
Personly i think its wrong as she could be a carrier and spread it about unknowingly
It’s wrong & irresponsible, she’s putting herself & over people in danger!

19 March 2020
I'm a DIY Master! My mouse died, no shops open, so I mended and made do! I needed to rewire it due to some broken wires, so electrical insulation tape and nail scissors saved the day! It wouldn't stay back together, so is wrapped in insulation tape, and to be honest, it's never worked this great!

19 March 2020
19 March 2015
hasn't it been known to transfer between animals all along as it originated outside of a human? so it most likely isn't the first case, and won't be the last. e.g. your pet is as risk too i guess :(
I think this is the first from human to animal though isn’t it? It’s scary stuff I know that much.
Thankfully Spain have peaked and are coming down bless - over 13,000 deaths. ?

Reactions: testaboo
19 March 2020
I think this is the first from human to animal though isn’t it? It’s scary stuff I know that much.
Thankfully Spain have peaked and are coming down bless - over 13,000 deaths. ?
on the plus side, we've have fewer deaths in the last 24 hours than previously, 439 deaths in the last 24 hours vs what was 620 something? (death numbers have sunk 2 days in a row) 3800 new infections in the last 24 hours vs 5903 previously. the curve looks like it may be starting to round-off a bit too, but guess it's too early to tell

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
on the plus side, we've have fewer deaths in the last 24 hours than previously, 439 deaths in the last 24 hours vs what was 620 something? (death numbers have sunk 2 days in a row) 3800 new infections in the last 24 hours vs 5903 previously. the curve looks like it may be starting to round-off a bit too, but guess it's too early to tell
boris is in hospital! i wondered why he had so few appearances over the last week!
Yes he was taken in last night. He looks utterly dreadful too.
Absolutely. I think the governments actions have worked quite well so far. I noticed our “curves” were not as acute as others. The plans are working and it looks like we’re flattening it. They have suggested peak is within the next week or so. Hopefully fewer lives will be lost over the coming days, weeks and months. X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
just listened to this