Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So I’ve decided to share some love this Halloween and am going out door to door delivering goodie bags. There is too much misery going on and I know for some it’s difficult but you can either sit, moan, do the woe is me or think fuck it.
I may even bake some cakes ? :eek: :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We hope he hasn’t @Pearls but if he does then hope he gets better soon. x
He’s very poorly but we just got to get on with it I guess. Nothing we can do when he’s so far away but he’s young, very fit so hopefully he’ll be back to his mouthy self soon. Tbh I need to switch off from thinking about it, there’s so much of it I need to just keep busy and try to ignore all the negativity with this awful virus. If you know what I mean :love::p

24 June 2019
City
Washington
He’s very poorly but we just got to get on with it I guess. Nothing we can do when he’s so far away but he’s young, very fit so hopefully he’ll be back to his mouthy self soon. Tbh I need to switch off from thinking about it, there’s so much of it I need to just keep busy and try to ignore all the negativity with this awful virus. If you know what I mean :love::p
Got to keep optimistic. x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thing is guys as a Mam, your instinct is to protect. If I was honest with my feelings right now it wouldn’t be pretty so I have to just block it and get on with it. We have no choice really xx