Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I cannot get my mind around the people that think this is a joke or a conspiracy and use it as a reason to make a few quid. This virus can and most likely will kill millions of poor, old and vulnerable people.
The one thing it isn't is funny, it's a fucking tragedy and if you think any different then I do not want to hear your ignorant viewpoint or see you exploiting those most in need of help.

Damn, the human race needs a good kick up the arse at times.

N xxx

19 March 2015
Another reason why devolved government isn't working for Wales...definitely time for a change... Just my opinion of course I know everyone has different views... . W.. ???
There’s a movement for scrapping the Welsh government but they’re also then pushing for independence. It’s not working properly for us. We’re better together as one nation. Agreed that it’s just not working here.
Did you know the Welsh government are withholding £1bn? Part of a package to help with Coronavirus. £1bn!

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I read the other week they spent millions turning the principality stadium into a rainbow hospital.. Never used it and spent a fortune turning it back into a rugby venue for the six nations and were then planning another 33 million for a brand new rainbow hospital to be built.. I don't know how true this is but if there's any truth in it then its a total waste of public money.. W.. ?

19 March 2015
I read the other week they spent millions turning the principality stadium into a rainbow hospital.. Never used it and spent a fortune turning it back into a rugby venue for the six nations and were then planning another 33 million for a brand new rainbow hospital to be built.. I don't know how true this is but if there's any truth in it then its a total waste of public money.. W.. ?
Holy shit! Aye that’s true. Had no idea... that’s mad. I know we need capacity help, but that’s ludicrous and a waste of public money. Blimey.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I can't believe what I've read this morning.. Drakeford is defending his decision to hold back vaccines in case the vaccinators have to stand round for a week with nothing to do.. Doesn't he realise the sooner people are vaccinated the sooner we start saving lives.. What is going on in this Welsh assembly government... W.. ????

• Wow
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Today I took my old Dad along to the Excel centre to have his jab ...and the Nurse gave me her prick too ?
Can’t argue about how it works received the letter Saturday,booked an appointment for today .... can’t have been any easier ... and as I said they offered me the jab at the same time ... job done ,part 1 anyway :tiphat:
76C26348-033F-4D82-98F6-E6F54F33085C.jpeg

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Today I took my old Dad along to the Excel centre to have his jab ...and the Nurse gave me her prick too ?
Can’t argue about how it works received the letter Saturday,booked an appointment for today .... can’t have been any easier ... and as I said they offered me the jab at the same time ... job done ,part 1 anyway :tiphat:
View attachment 78832
i'm still waiting for my moms letter to come through

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
View attachment 78832
Is that because you are a carer for your Dad?? xxx M

• Love
Reactions: MP386
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
The way the clowns are dragging their feet in Wales we could be in lockdown till Christmas... no where near the speed it is in England....looks like the majority of Wales vaccines are in storage... W..???

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
The way the clowns are dragging their feet in Wales we could be in lockdown till Christmas... no where near the speed it is in England....looks like the majority of Wales vaccines are in storage... W..???
do you know if they are doing it properly in wales? or are they only giving the first dose out like England?