Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Its total bollocks you can only get it once ,a friend of mine contracted it at the carehome she works at ,did all the right things isolated away from family and her children for a month to be safe, got the all clear ,went back to work and within 2 weeks she had it again , she was lucky she didnt need a ventilator , but this second bout as left her floored, shes quit work through fear of getting it again and passing it on to anyone else

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020

I still dont think the issue is people "breaking rules" I think it needs to be looked at more thoroughly than just the odd party
While I kind of agree,I don't think the 6 degrees of seperation really helps.
Tom goes and sees his mates dick and Harry.Harry gets covid from Tom.Harry goes to Tescos ,and infects poor Sheila that has no choice but to work.Poor Sheila gets on a bus with 20 other people.Half of them catch covid.5 of them break covid rules..and so on.If you take away as many opportunities for people to catch it,then surely it's better for everyone x

17 September 2020
While I kind of agree,I don't think the 6 degrees of seperation really helps.
Tom goes and sees his mates dick and Harry.Harry gets covid from Tom.Harry goes to Tescos ,and infects poor Sheila that has no choice but to work.Poor Sheila gets on a bus with 20 other people.Half of them catch covid.5 of them break covid rules..and so on.If you take away as many opportunities for people to catch it,then surely it's better for everyone x
Agreed x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I understand that he is a national hero,but this has now made his efforts last year seem questionable,behind the motive.Why on earth would you support the NHS and raise all that money to then kick them in the teeth,by pissing off abroad.How many NHS staff missed christmas due to having to work to save selfish people, who decided doing things like holidays,parties etc was worth the risk.A bucket list holiday? I hope the bloke lives long enough to tick the rest off his list off now x

• Love
Reactions: Pearls