Profile Photos And Name

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 June 2016
Do people with strange/sexual profile names get more attention than those who have a simple or couple oritanted profile My avatar is of me.you see what you get..marcus is what I was born with and liked to be known..imagine if your on a date or first meeting and the person is looking for you but your avatar name is something that you couldn't say in public

9 September 2017
Hi @The_Bibas

I was once a professional photographer so any pictures I take showing my face always flatter me as I use correct lighting and lenses. I then edit my pics to remove any unsightly blemishes I may have on the day I took the photograph. (y)

I do this simply so I look my best. It is not to con anyone as to how I look (after all, it's my intention to meet as many of the lovely people on here as is possible so any deliberate deception would soon be discovered). It's merely that I like to make the effort to show myself in the best possible light. It's no different really to a woman putting her make-up on. Is a woman deceiving people by not posting a photograph of herself sans makeup? I do worry sometimes that seeing me in the flesh I may not live up to someone's expectations but then again I just think I'll make up any disappointment with my sparkling personality and collection of fabulous sex toys. :D

As for my current avatar, it was chosen for me by one of the sexy ladies on this site. Previously, my avatar was of my face. After a suitable time, I will indeed change back to a face pic as I think most people would prefer to see my face rather than my bum :cool: My username is simply a nickname that is a derivation of my actual name which is Anthony :)

I do agree with you about the effort, or lack thereof, that some people put into their name and avatar but I guess that's their decision and if it puts people off contacting them (or more likely check out their profile) then they have no-one to blame but themselves :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Well the name Sammy ... it's been my "nick name " that has stuck for 31 yrs lol So many now call me Sammy while few call me by my name

As for my avatar I only changed it couple of days ago I tend to change as n when mood suits , sometimes it's body parts , sometimes it's my ugly mug

Sx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
We would concur.... The packaging does matter... If the name is "screaming orgasm" and the profile picture is in a dirty bogs.... It is not enticing to open the package. A subtle name and a thoughtful image goes a long way. Not often when we then look at the bio and further images are we surprised it's not more of the same! We hope ours is a true reflection of who we are... And in return we hope people buy into us and the package we are! X

Last edited:
Reactions: Arb

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
I didn’t overthink it, Arb is just a nickname I had somewhere it doesn’t mean much other than Arborist.

I’m not an extrovert so tend to just try and keep my pictures on point of me and who I am, and try to be at least genuine if maybe not that original.
It works for me and had no issue chatting and meeting people.

Is it all window shopping and fucking?

T

The_Bibas

Hi @The_Bibas

I was once a professional photographer so any pictures I take showing my face always flatter me as I use correct lighting and lenses. I then edit my pics to remove any unsightly blemishes I may have on the day I took the photograph. (y)

I do this simply so I look my best. It is not to con anyone as to how I look (after all, it's my intention to meet as many of the lovely people on here as is possible so any deliberate deception would soon be discovered). It's merely that I like to make the effort to show myself in the best possible light. It's no different really to a woman putting her make-up on. Is a woman deceiving people by not posting a photograph of herself sans makeup? I do worry sometimes that seeing me in the flesh I may not live up to someone's expectations but then again I just think I'll make up any disappointment with my sparkling personality and collection of fabulous sex toys. :D

As for my current avatar, it was chosen for me by one of the sexy ladies on this site. Previously, my avatar was of my face. After a suitable time, I will indeed change back to a face pic as I think most people would prefer to see my face rather than my bum :cool: My username is simply a nickname that is a derivation of my actual name which is Anthony :)

I do agree with you about the effort, or lack thereof, that some people put into their name and avatar but I guess that's their decision and if it puts people off contacting them (or more likely check out their profile) then they have no-one to blame but themselves :whistle:

Can someone please convert this gobbledegook into geordie .. I divent understand it . Sounds like the picture is me but it isn't ..
Kardashian filters or some shite like that...

Xxxbibaxxx

T

The_Bibas

And so my profile name reflects me. Do I work like a donkey? oh yes I do. Am I hung like one? I'd like to think so. Maybe I should've named it 180TSPM. :prrrp:
I was thinking your name was Donald and was offering us the key to your profile . Well made an ass of that ...
Love biba-shrek

T

The_Bibas

I didn’t overthink it, Arb is just a nickname I had somewhere it doesn’t mean much other than Arborist.

I’m not an extrovert so tend to just try and keep my pictures on point of me and who I am, and try to be at least genuine if maybe not that original.
It works for me and had no issue chatting and meeting people.

Is it all window shopping and fucking?

Yes it is all window shopping and trying on outfits .. For me at least .
The chit chat takes place during the process...

Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

Do people with strange/sexual profile names get more attention than those who have a simple or couple oritanted profile My avatar is of me.you see what you get..marcus is what I was born with and liked to be known..imagine if your on a date or first meeting and the person is looking for you but your avatar name is something that you couldn't say in public

I actually met a guy called fatcock a few years ago and never did find out his real name .. He was a bit of a dick so found his name suited him

Xxxbibaxxx

S

Sammy

I don't think with folk "different " names get more attention personally

Some names you kinda think eeeeekkkkk omg
Sx

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Yes it is all window shopping and trying on outfits .. For me at least .
The chit chat takes place during the process...

Xxxbibaxxx

Fair enough, the variety is what I like you can be whatever you want without being judged (I hope).
The window display is just the lure...

9 September 2017
Can someone please convert this gobbledegook into geordie .. I divent understand it . Sounds like the picture is me but it isn't ..
Kardashian filters or some shite like that...

Xxxbibaxxx

Oops sorry @The_Bibas Ah forgot you're a Geordie woman

Ok, so I said

Ah try te gandie as canny good as Ah can in me photos
Ah herp Ah divvent disappoint the lasses when Ah meet them

Ah normally hev a face pic fre me avatar an Ahm gunna change back as Ah think lasses waad rortha see me face than me bum

Fowk Fowk whee cant be fash having a decent avatar ernly hev themselves te blame if they cant get a shag

Antogs xx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham

Ok, so I said

Ah normally hev a face pic fre me avatar an Ahm gunna change back as Ah think lasses waad rortha see me face than me bum

Fowk Fowk whee cant be fash having a decent avatar ernly hev themselves te blame if they cant get a shag

Antogs xx
Errrrr lost :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 November 2015
What I do notice and we are presently guilty of this although that's due to another thread is that most couples avatars represent the female half of the couple only

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
What I do notice and we are presently guilty of this although that's due to another thread is that most couples avatars represent the female half of the couple only
Errr yes we are guilty of this :palm:, but then is it done to entice others, but saying that our face pics are on our profile, think people would rather see Julies sexy bum than mine :D:D:D N&J xx

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
Well I am silver and I can be a sligh as a fox My pic is me and I am Irish and I do like the odd kiss or two

So any advice is always welcome

Reactions: Sammy and Antogs
20 February 2018
City
Derby
My username Leonidas has no relation to my real name (Seán). I've used it for other sites where I was reluctant to use my own name, and when I joined this site I wasn't sure what to expect, so I used it again.

Originally I wanted to use the name of a historical/mythical warrior-type person, it came down to Leonidas or Maximus and Maximus was taken! Although I would need a few more sessions in the gym to start resembling either of them ;)

I'm happy to be known by either my username or real name on this site.

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Ok, so I said

Antogs xx

Retard
No one speaks like that except Southern numpties that hope their sex toys will compensate for their ability and looks...
Bless you for trying though ..
Xxxbibaxxx

T

The_Bibas

My username Leonidas has no relation to my real name (Seán). I've used it for other sites where I was reluctant to use my own name, and when I joined this site I wasn't sure what to expect, so I used it again.

Originally I wanted to use the name of a historical/mythical warrior-type person, it came down to Leonidas or Maximus and Maximus was taken! Although I would need a few more sessions in the gym to start resembling either of them ;)

I'm happy to be known by either my username or real name on this site.
Well spartan let's hope you survive social swinging ...

Xxxbibaxxx