Profile Photos And Name

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Fair enough, the variety is what I like you can be whatever you want without being judged (I hope).
The window display is just the lure...
Absolutely . The trying on is where the sale is made ... Wets ones appetite . Xx

9 September 2017
Retard
No one speaks like that except Southern numpties that hope their sex toys will compensate for their ability and looks...
Bless you for trying though ..
Xxxbibaxxx

Ahm not a southerner yee cheeky woman :mad:

Antogs xx

9 September 2017
Oh.... Have they moved Nottingham...
X

I knew you'd say something like that :D
I've got a couple of girlfriends in Scotland (one in Ayr, one in Troon) and I've no doubt they'd think you were a Southern softie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Antogs xx

T

The_Bibas

I've got a couple of girlfriends in Scotland (one in Ayr, one in Troon) and I've no doubt they'd think you were a Southern softie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Antogs xx
Lol hun I am a geordie We beat the Scottish and kept ye Southern softies safe ... Oh and we sent the krays back to London with their tails between their legs .
Now maid marrion let's talk about Nottingham.... Oooo that was a quick chat .
Love ya

Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Antogs xx

Scottish women even soft ones are Haaaaaaard and tough cookies

Some are very scary lol
Sx

Reactions: Antogs
9 September 2017
Lol hun I am a geordie We beat the Scottish and kept ye Southern softies safe ... Oh and we sent the krays back to London with their tails between their legs .
Now maid marrion let's talk about Nottingham.... Oooo that was a quick chat .
Love ya

Xxxbibaxxx

Fucking hard as nails was Maid Marion....and she fucked like a train (just ask Robin Hood AND his merry men ;)) :cool:

Antogs xx

Reactions: The_Bibas
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
What message are you trying to get over with your photo and name?
That is basically what people think when they look at your profile picture and name...

This is all about window shopping...
So what message does a photo showing you stuffing your face with pizza Or a strand of hair . Your dog Your over hanging belly, bulbous nose or even a blurred photo send out?

What about your name.. Squirtking or danglingballs... You get the idea ..

The question is.... Would you contact any of the above?

Your profile is the your first impression to the world.. You are selling yourself to passers-by..

In truth would you really contact someone called shitonyou with the profile picture to match the name?
Welcome to the weird world of swinging where people complain that no one contacts them .. Lol..

My name is Biba .. My profile name is.... The_Bibas.. My picture is of me .. What a crazy concept...
But I get hundreds of messages a day...

Think it through before choosing a crap name and a shite picture ..
Being brutal If you can't be bothered to make an effort then why should we be bothered to look at you

Biba-wisdom
Xxxbibaxxx View attachment 50649
To Be fair that has a lot to do with what is termed as a good female form, with out which you may not get as many also pictures for a lot of us are what we deem as the best view! your lucky all of you are best views xxx

T

The_Bibas

To Be fair that has a lot to do with what is termed as a good female form, with out which you may not get as many also pictures for a lot of us are what we deem as the best view! your lucky all of you are best views xxx
Hmmmmmm OK I am not convinced.. But you have to do what you think best promotes you.. Some people . Like me.. Get attention for being naked I guess . But ironically I look at men who are nicely dressed rather than flaunting their body .
Nothing sexier than a well dressed man

Xxxbibaxxx

T

The_Bibas

Why thank you xxx. That’s the kindest thing I’ve read in this thread so far. Your not that bad ya self a bit bonkers but fit as ..
Bonkers are like conkers .. As it should be. . Normal is just another word for yawn

Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Fucking hard as nails was Maid Marion....and she fucked like a train (just ask Robin Hood AND his merry men ;)) :cool:

Antogs xx
I would love too . .but rapunzel cinders, snow White are equally as fake as your maid dear sheriff ..
My story was real .
Nottingham is good for center parcs and .... . Hang on .. I am sure there is something else... Oh squirrels

Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Hmmmmmm OK I am not convinced.. But you have to do what you think best promotes you.. Some people . Like me.. Get attention for being naked I guess . But ironically I look at men who are nicely dressed rather than flaunting their body .
Nothing sexier than a well dressed man

Xxxbibaxxx
Couldn't agree more!!!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I would love too . .but rapunzel cinders, snow White are equally as fake as your maid dear sheriff ..
My story was real .
Nottingham is good for center parcs and .... . Hang on .. I am sure there is something else... Oh squirrels

Xxxbibaxxx
well I have f..... in Sherwood Forest xxx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Our profile pic was chosen by the lovelies on here, and I go to pole fitness once a week and love it.
Our name stands for exactly what it means, we're just a normal/usual couple who are always horny!
Dull but hey! S xxx

Oh mrs uhc tut tut tut tut tut
Dull .. you cannot be serious
Far from dull
I'm sure many many memebers will disagree strongly with that statement.
Sx