Profile Photos And Name

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Our profile name is a mix of both our names and our profile pic is just a bog standard fully clothed pic of the 2 of us together (don't want to scare anyone off by having our nuddy pics on show!!) :D Neet x

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
@MP386 - why disappointed lol?
@Lips_Pearls - I like to ease people in gently so if they like what they see on our profile pic there's a few of us in various stages of undress in our profile :D:p x

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Yes completely understand what you mean. You do what's best for you, but don't knock yourselves either. :) x
Thanks. I know not everyone likes the larger figure so you can tell from our pic we/I'm not slim so if we're not what you like then nobody's offended :p but I must add, that to the few I've spoken to I don't think you would get offended but you never know :D:D N x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Thanks. I know not everyone likes the larger figure so you can tell from our pic we/I'm not slim so if we're not what you like then nobody's offended :p but I must add, that to the few I've spoken to I don't think you would get offended but you never know :D:D N x
True, you never know but still... don't knock yourself. :) human, not meat. x

19 March 2015
What message are you trying to get over with your photo and name?
That is basically what people think when they look at your profile picture and name...
Erotic, sensual, sexy but fun. Pearls = she has one and also know what to do with one. Oh and she loves pearls...
Lips = educated. Simple. :kiss: :snog: :kisses:

3 September 2018
City
Kidderminster
What message are you trying to get over with your photo and name?
That is basically what people think when they look at your profile picture and name...

This is all about window shopping...
So what message does a photo showing you stuffing your face with pizza Or a strand of hair . Your dog Your over hanging belly, bulbous nose or even a blurred photo send out?

What about your name.. Squirtking or danglingballs... You get the idea ..

The question is.... Would you contact any of the above?

Your profile is the your first impression to the world.. You are selling yourself to passers-by..

In truth would you really contact someone called shitonyou with the profile picture to match the name?
Welcome to the weird world of swinging where people complain that no one contacts them .. Lol..

My name is Biba .. My profile name is.... The_Bibas.. My picture is of me .. What a crazy concept...
But I get hundreds of messages a day...

Think it through before choosing a crap name and a shite picture ..
Being brutal If you can't be bothered to make an effort then why should we be bothered to look at you

Biba-wisdom
Xxxbibaxxx View attachment 50649
Wow, your gorgeous! No wonder you get those replies x

Reactions: Pearls

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
My name (André Rencontres le libertin) and my photos were chosen to show who I am secretly: a libertine.
I try therefore to get over I'm a great libertine and I hope people like my name and even more my photos.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
our name is based on the fact that I’ve been told I have a face like butter wouldn’t melt - but as I’m here chatting to all you wonderful people- obviously I’m a naughty angel. I always like to say that my devil horns hold up the halo.
As for the pics mainly took in the same spot in generally warm weather I like matching underwear and stockings. But if I can be naked I will. Xx