• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Profile Photos And Name

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 5247

My profile is very much a work in progress however I still think I’ve made an effort. I’m sure with more familiarity with the site and it’s members it will evolve into a shop window I’m happy with.

Reactions: Therapon
9 September 2017
I would love too . .but rapunzel cinders, snow White are equally as fake as your maid dear sheriff ..
My story was real .
Nottingham is good for center parcs and .... . Hang on .. I am sure there is something else... Oh squirrels

Xxxbibaxxx

Oh my....
I could list all that Nottingham is famous for and has contributed to the world but why bother when I can just say two words....
Su Pollard
I rest my case

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
Yes well... this says a lot about people doesn't it?
Ours has been in use for a very long time now and it basically is a case of kissable and passionate lips, combined with pearls which are on their own a very sexy thing, but lips and pearls together are a highly sexual innuendo. (I am sure I need not explain).
Our avatar/profile pic hopefully depicts us for who we are; passionate, loving and sensual with it too. xx

Reactions: The_Bibas
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…