~sexuality~

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11094

..What do you identify with? What kind of experiences are you wanting to explore here?

Maybe you are a woman/man/trans who is Bi-curious, or Bi-playful,
Or maybe you’re not quite sure yet.

Maybe you identify more as lesbian/gay, but have an open mind about the opposite sex (homoflexible). Or maybe you are 100% one way.
Maybe labels/terms are not something you care much for.

Is it something you are open about with others, or if you have a partner, is it something you both talk about together?

I identify with bisexuality/pansexuality, but there are also many more layers within a person’s sexuality beyond these terms. As everyone is unique.

Some of us bi-folk often get called greedy...:eek:..:whistle:

26 October 2018
Not greedy at all just have more options,

I flirted with bisexual many years ago, and whilst I didn’t hate it it’s not for me, though I don’t shy away from casual contact, and if something happened in the heat of the moment then that’s fine ! I have and would do again DVP with no issues,

I have never ever been homophobic other people’s sexuality is entirely up to them and it’s not for others to judge them, same as everyone I don’t appreciate being judged, it’s live and let live !

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
10 July 2018
As a friend once said about me “he’s so straight, you could use him as a ruler…”

True.

I’ve never even felt mildly tempted to ‘explore other options’.

Reactions: BiLouJ and GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 11094

That is interesting and well said @Stew

Thanks for sharing @fincon .

I’ve never classed myself as anything, I’m just me and you know how I feel about labels :D I’d say I’m a little bit of a dolly mixture :whistle:

Good thread Miss SP :censored:;) xx
Yas I know how you feel about labels.
Dolly mixture is great:lol: xx

Never been one for labels myself. In my opinion and from assessment research on sexuality. It’s not fixed and can throughout ones life change. according to one funny article I read recently, none of us are straight anyway :lol:.

X
Interesting :giggle:

D

Deleted member 6127

Being in our lifestyle gives us the opportunity to see all aspects of life. We never judge or put other people down and treat people with respect.

For me, if I’m being honest its always been in my mind, but until recently never had that opportunity. As people say don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, life without experiences is so boring.
As we play and enjoy our freedom we are in close proximity to other people and while enjoying fun time with a great couple suddenly having my cock sucked by a male at first made me stop but then realising I wasn’t put off or offended by it lay there enjoying the sensation.

What’s next...no idea but never say never :sneaky::whistle:....

Xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 11094

Being in our lifestyle gives us the opportunity to see all aspects of life. We never judge or put other people down and treat people with respect.

For me, if I’m being honest its always been in my mind, but until recently never had that opportunity. As people say don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, life without experiences is so boring.
As we play and enjoy our freedom we are in close proximity to other people and while enjoying fun time with a great couple suddenly having my cock sucked by a male at first made me stop but then realising I wasn’t put off or offended by it lay there enjoying the sensation.

What’s next...no idea but never say never :sneaky::whistle:....

Xxxx :0)) T
Yes, that's great to hear, and very well said there xx
:tiphat:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
As for us , Ry is no as most of you know but more lesbian than straight .
And I identify as a bonobo. I don't put labels or any great significance to sex. I have always felt that we as a culture put too much emphasis on the act of sex, to me it is just an extension of contact between human beings. Like a handshake , hug, or any other contact.
That being said I also consider that my preference for interactions is with women and if had to label would say straight. But wouldn't it be good if we could all just interact with others however we would like without any labels or judgements of what is right/acceptable/appropriate.

Xx G

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11094

And I identify as a bonobo. I don't put labels or any great significance to sex. I have always felt that we as a culture put too much emphasis on the act of sex, to me it is just an extension of contact between human beings. Like a handshake , hug, or any other contact.
That being said I also consider that my preference for interactions is with women and if had to label would say straight. But wouldn't it be good if we could all just interact with others however we would like without any labels or judgements of what is right/acceptable/appropriate.

Xx G
Very well said(y)
X

D

Deleted member 11094

I had periods where I would push to be my straight half only, and vice versa with gay side, and it made me realise I am 50/50 & that this is okay. Could change in the future, or could be like a continuous thing that goes back and forth like the seasons. Think it is cool that there is that understanding with you both about each other's sexuality, the acceptance of it too
x

Reactions: PaintedDreams
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Can I just ask. Do people still respect the sexuality of people and not push boundaries or do you just see what happens in a scenario if all parties are happy then go for it.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
..What do you identify with? What kind of experiences are you wanting to explore here?

Maybe you are a woman/man/trans who is Bi-curious, or Bi-playful,
Or maybe you’re not quite sure yet.

Maybe you identify more as lesbian/gay, but have an open mind about the opposite sex (homoflexible). Or maybe you are 100% one way.
Maybe labels/terms are not something you care much for.

Is it something you are open about with others, or if you have a partner, is it something you both talk about together?

I identify with bisexuality/pansexuality, but there are also many more layers within a person’s sexuality beyond these terms. As everyone is unique.

Some of us bi-folk often get called greedy...:eek:..:whistle:
I think swinging gives us all a chance of testing what we would enjoy or chance for a mad fling (sexually)

Reactions: Therapon and BiLouJ
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I can't really give an honest answer as I've never been in that scenario but I know I would definitely approach it with an open mind and enjoy the situation..yes as a male I have got my own boundaries as regards to my sexual preferences and class myself as straight.but would definitely be willing to explore more if we met up with anyone that is that way inclined..as for my boundaries if they were to be pushed I would prefer it to be my decision and not pressured into it by someone else's preferences..I would never judge anyone for there sexual preferences after all that's what makes us all different but I do think it's a lot more accepted with two females as opposed to males..but if we met up with a couple who was bisexual I'm sure we would probably both end up exploring more and enjoying it a lot more than we thought possible..so we would never dismiss anything and are always open to new experiences..W...:)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Can I just ask. Do people still respect the sexuality of people and not push boundaries or do you just see what happens in a scenario if all parties are happy then go for it.
Always respect others, most important thing surely is to respect others choices/boundaries. That is also why I think it is important that we are all honest and truthful. Secretly wanting to have your boundaries pushed so you can experience things but then claiming that you don't means that others gave to go against your stated desires. Much better for all to say honestly and truthfully "oh I might be up for that wild orgy with the right people" rather than "oh I don't like that" whilst secretly fantasizing about that wild orgy with all the right people.
Xx G

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I can't really give an honest answer as I've never been in that scenario but I know I would definitely approach it with an open mind and enjoy the situation..yes as a male I have got my own boundaries as regards to my sexual preferences and class myself as straight.but would definitely be willing to explore more if we met up with anyone that is that way inclined..as for my boundaries if they were to be pushed I would prefer it to be my decision and not pressured into it by someone else's preferences..I would never judge anyone for there sexual preferences after all that's what makes us all different but I do think it's a lot more accepted with two females as opposed to males..but if we met up with a couple who was bisexual I'm sure we would probably both end up exploring more and enjoying it a lot more than we thought possible..so we would never dismiss anything and are always open to new experiences..W...:)
There see , honesty and truthfulness. Top marks sir. Xx G

Reactions: Pearls
18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
This is a fascinating subject!

Right this minute I would ‘label’ myself as bisexual with a greater desire towards women, which absolutely needs exploring with the right people.

Coming at this from my very new to the scene, inexperienced, somewhat child in a sweetshop perspective, I am realising that being clearer about what I want now and in the near future will hopefully avoid misunderstandings and scenarios that are less than desirable.

I would like new experiences and to not hold allegiances with particular people or be monopolised so early on in my new adventure. I would like the freedom to explore and get to know what my boundaries are without being thrown in at the deep end and expected to cope.

I totally respect other people’s sexuality and whatever label they do or don’t chose. We learn, grow and change constantly as people so why shouldn’t our sexuality change with us!

Xx