Singles (swingles) & Swinging.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Going on the back of this topic started by @Kwaka_Rider Guilty And Secret Crushes rather than derail it further - we feel it's worthy of its own discussion..
As we said in that thread;

It is, and it's open to all...
By my point here and it's something that should be considered - is single gent to single lady, swinging?
Or is it dating and one night stands?

Singles, or swingles, play a massive part in this lifestyle.. that's not what I am saying though.
We're discussing about etiquette and how some guys get rejected and it messes up your confidence. I completely understand that.. but we've also had a point raised too... and that point is about guys with single ladies... Is that not dating?
We see the lines blurred a lot by people who expect this to be a dating site.
Hell only recently (within the last week) someone joined, and wrote about finding his one and only soul mate and partner here :confused:

This deserves a thread I think rather than hijack this one.

Okay we know that the lifestyle itself has so many fun opportunities for so many people.
There's a hell of a lot of things that couldn't be achieved without couples and single ladies/gents within the scene too..

For instance, you may be looking for a gent to join in for mfm or mmf, or even cuckholding.
You could be looking for a lady to join in for mff or mfm...

But what about singles meeting other singles? A gent meeting with a lady...
Is this swinging? Isn't it simply dating and one night stands?
Or does that also class as swinging?

We of course have our own thoughts about it, and swinging is ever-evolving isn't it? Times are changing..What do you think?

The reason we thought about this was, a discussion took place earlier while we were doing some things and a question was asked by a friend - whether she'd be simply dating and one night stands, or would she be classed as a swinger?
And of course the points raised in the thread mentioned. ;)

19 March 2015
I've nothing to add really, but I'd encourage anyone to join in this thread. I'm genuinely curious as to peoples' views on it.

GENUINE thanks to @Lips_Pearls for starting this one.
You're most welcome @fincon and thank you. We really believe it's a worthy topic within its own right.
There's be a whole lot less swinging going on without swingles, that much is certain.!

People deserve more chances though, and as I said in the thread (which is another debate altogether) it's saddening to see so many single guys getting a hammering because other guys cannot be respectful and have the right approach. :(
Perhaps another discussion.. :D :whistle:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Hmmmmmmm I'll be back to this later, I have to think about how to word my reply but I'm in the yes it is camp, unless they want it to be more and of course a regular swinging arrangement between singles always run the risk of turning in to a relationship.

P.s. I don't need to come back to this I think I said what I wanted.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Interesting question and I guess it depends on what definition of swingers you accept but I guess the usual definition "a person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners" would suggest that a single meeting another single isn't swinging.
Uhm ..... I appear to be dating MSL in that case :hmm:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Ooo now there's a can of worms.
I think if you look at the traditional understanding of swinging then two singles meeting can't be swinging. To swing you have to swap or be involved with those that do so how can they be swinging in that instance?
If they meet and play with couples then sure but if they only ever meet singles then they are just part of the swinging scene using it to meet like minded people, just not technically swinging.
I think this can be demonstrated by how many singles (not necessarily on here) that have absolutely no comprehension of the dynamic between a couple that swing and believe that a relationship must be damaged or lacking to swing.
Or my favourite, those that say 'If I had a partner no way would I swing'.
Having said all that I have no issue at all with anyone in or around the scene what you want to label people is simply symantics.

T

Terryg

Interesting question, one which I have recently been discussing with someone. Yes it probably is dating, however the lingering question is where could that relationship lead to in the future?
More questions than answers I know!
My pennies worth though.
Tx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I would not say if I had sex with a single man or woman I'm not dating or swinging... Dating as swinging is a whole different ball game!

Swinging in my eyes would be to engage in group sex and swapping of partners....

one on one is sex! Hopefully great sex! Xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Interesting question and I guess it depends on what definition of swingers you accept but I guess the usual definition "a person who engages in group sex or the swapping of sexual partners" would suggest that a single meeting another single isn't swinging.
Uhm ..... I appear to be dating MSL in that case :hmm:
I do believe you are and now a couple. ;)Xx

D

Deleted member 3657

Agree with above, singles with other singles is not swinging in my eyes. Two singles together meeting another couple and swapping partners I think is swinging. Hence why I've said in a different thread that I have never been in a swinging situation. It's only ever been one on one.

But here's a thought.... what if a single guy or girl gets to play with a partner of a couple seperately? The other partner knows and allows it. Is then the single in a swinging situation?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agree with above, singles with other singles is not swinging in my eyes. Two singles together meeting another couple and swapping partners I think is swinging. Hence why I've said in a different thread that I have never been in a swinging situation. It's only ever been one on one.

But here's a thought.... what if a single guy or girl gets to play with a partner of a couple seperately? The other partner knows and allows it. Is then the single in a swinging situation?
A threesome. :whistle:

Reactions: Baldrick
19 March 2015
Yes as it's still part of a 3sum... Whether they actually physically get involved or not, as they probably would afterwards. (it's very common actually) :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Yes as it's still part of a 3sum... Whether they actually physically get involved or not, as they probably would afterwards. (it's very common actually) :)
What If It's seperately away. So say like a hotel meet, just the wife and the single guy. Husband at home?

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
19 March 2015
What If It's seperately away. So say like a hotel meet, just the wife and the single guy. Husband at home?
It's still partly swinging.. As the hubby is allowing extracurricular sex and is consensual. So it's more of a kink then as hubby probably gets a kick from that.
(We know of one or two couples who do actually do this..) :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

It's still partly swinging.. As the hubby is allowing extracurricular sex and is consensual. So it's more of a kink then as hubby probably gets a kick from that.
(We know of one or two couples who do actually do this..) :whistle:
So that could fit in to the guilty pleasure thread...

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I would not say if I had sex with a single man or woman I'm dating or swinging... Dating as swinging is a whole different ball game!

Swinging in my eyes would be to engage in group sex and swapping of partners....

one on one is sex! Hopefully great sex! Xx

That's suppose to say not dating or swinging!!!! Xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls