Singles (swingles) & Swinging.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It depends on your definition of swinging in the first place...

If we accept it as lifestyle of non-monogany where sexual relations occur outside established relationships.

I would say that swingers tend to refrain from romantic attachments with their outside partners, thus differentiating themselves from PolyAmorists. There is some overlap between the two communities, though the closeness of the comparisons are generally not acknowledged.

19 March 2015

If we accept it as lifestyle of non-monogany where sexual relations occur outside established relationships.

I would say that swingers tend to refrain from romantic attachments with their outside partners, thus differentiating themselves from PolyAmorists. There is some overlap between the two communities, though the closeness of the comparisons are generally not acknowledged.
Completely agreed (y)

Reactions: Ahabs and Pearls
19 March 2015
Going on the back of this topic started by @Kwaka_Rider Guilty And Secret Crushes rather than derail it further - we feel it's worthy of its own discussion..
As we said in that thread;

Okay we know that the lifestyle itself has so many fun opportunities for so many people.
There's a hell of a lot of things that couldn't be achieved without couples and single ladies/gents within the scene too..

For instance, you may be looking for a gent to join in for mfm or mmf, or even cuckholding.
You could be looking for a lady to join in for mff or mfm...

But what about singles meeting other singles? A gent meeting with a lady...
Is this swinging? Isn't it simply dating and one night stands?
Or does that also class as swinging?

We of course have our own thoughts about it, and swinging is ever-evolving isn't it? Times are changing..What do you think?

The reason we thought about this was, a discussion took place earlier while we were doing some things and a question was asked by a friend - whether she'd be simply dating and one night stands, or would she be classed as a swinger?
And of course the points raised in the thread mentioned. ;)
It's something that's definitely expanding!

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
It's something that's definitely expanding!

And let it continue. Does the label (Swingers) really matter, people (hopefully) join this site for sex, I joined as did @Miss-Sexy-Legs as singles but we are now a couple and if say we wanted a MMF meet then having singles on the site make things easier. Some couples will only play together so you can't exactly ask one and ignore the other which in turn limits those we could ask.
If a single meets a single in a fb relationship then isn't that swinging, isn't dating a meeting with a more romantic emphasis to it. Life is complicated enough and adding labels to people when all you want is some great sex just makes it more so. So stuff the labels, get naked and have some fun.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And let it continue. Does the label (Swingers) really matter, people (hopefully) join this site for sex, I joined as did @Miss-Sexy-Legs as singles but we are now a couple and if say we wanted a MMF meet then having singles on the site make things easier. Some couples will only play together so you can't exactly ask one and ignore the other which in turn limits those we could ask.
If a single meets a single in a fb relationship then isn't that swinging, isn't dating a meeting with a more romantic emphasis to it. Life is complicated enough and adding labels to people when all you want is some great sex just makes it more so. So stuff the labels, get naked and have some fun.
That's a lot of words, you been on the coffee beans again :D

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
That's a lot of words, you been on the coffee beans again :D

And I managed to string them all together although maybe not in the right order, yes I was drinking coffee at the time.

I wondered that , give him tea he,ll calm down xx

Calm down, how do I calm down when I haven't had sex for a couple of days and have to wait for a while longer.

I'm only used to a maximum of 5 words :rofl:

As many as that

Nutter i thought you were tech support
:censored:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And I managed to string them all together although maybe not in the right order, yes I was drinking coffee at the time.

Calm down, how do I calm down when I haven't had sex for a couple of days and have to wait for a while longer.

As many as that

:censored:
:cautious:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
This ^^
For me/us swinging is about swapping.
We would be lost without singles, without them, we couldn't 'swing' so they obviously play a big part in the swinging world.. they enter group senarios, and ultimately swap, with those involved. So in that situation, they are a swinger.

If a single.. met a single. For dinner a quick shag whatever.. there is no..
swapping.. hence no swinging..
Ive not read the other threads re this.. ive just jumped in with my size 9's and thoughts..
Just my way of dumbing it down there are many many senario's.
Doesnt really matter what you call yourself, at the end of the day.. :D
Think some peeps like to go and have sex with each other while peeps watch I still think its a part of swinging and would most likely end up in some other participation maybe?

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

Not sure what is a romantic attachment ? could just be a feeling of contentment a connection that pleases each other if not then just sex and I am not sure that is what makes swingers. and I really think that there is a attachment how ever that takes place !

19 March 2015
Not sure what is a romantic attachment ? could just be a feeling of contentment a connection that pleases each other if not then just sex and I am not sure that is what makes swingers. and I really think that there is a attachment how ever that takes place !
Yes, to a degree I agree with you. Whether that be physical, emotional romantic or otherwise.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Labels eh?

I met a single lady, had a lovely evening, bought her dinner (I insisted to be fair). Seemed a lot like dating :rofl:.

The difference may just be between dating is that too singles meeting already knows the other wants to swing/have sex with others. There are no awkward questions to ask.
Plus the added bonus is that perhaps too singles who get to know each other can swing together with other couples or singles in the future.

X

Reactions: Colin
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
:hmm: me thinks (N) if it wasn't for single gents (Horney bastards :D) on the site we wouldn't meet anyone cause there seem feck all couples or single ladies what wanna meet up :( (Re our post couples & single ladies ) yes we realise our location is not the best in the country... unless it's for a social, but then as time draws closer they slowly start to drop out. You can get a good morning / evening, find out what peeps had for lunch / tea, find out about the whether in the country, but trying to meet up for a shag is near on impossible. We have met other couples since we've joined this site but we have met more single gents. (maybe should be in the rant thread or both) N&J xx

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
You can get a good morning / evening, find out what peeps had for lunch / tea, find out about the whether in the country, but trying to meet up for a shag is near on impossible.

This is so true, it made me laugh but it brings to mind that lovely phrase Armchair Swingers. I still find it hard to believe that there is such a lack of interest, people seem happy to chat about sex but not to actually get off their ass and meet. If all you want to do is chat about sex then go meet some of your friends, pop down to Costa or whatever you favourite brew is, and have a good chinwag. As @Lips_Pearls says in his latest thread this isn't a dating site, for that there are plenty of othersite where you can go. This is a swingers site, it is a sex site, it's a site to meet others who actually want sex .... you know, sex.
Yes a bit of a rant but we have seen the effort @Nigel&Julie have put into trying to get a meet but it appears the settee is more comfortable for too many. T

L

Looking4fun

Labels eh?

I met a single lady, had a lovely evening, bought her dinner (I insisted to be fair). Seemed a lot like dating :rofl:.

The difference may just be between dating is that too singles meeting already knows the other wants to swing/have sex with others. There are no awkward questions to ask.
Plus the added bonus is that perhaps too singles who get to know each other can swing together with other couples or singles in the future.

X
I was in a swinging relationship but it ended and I want to continue my lifestyle. I joined so that I can meet likeminded people who aren’t horrified by my choices and judge me. Technically I am single but hope I can be classed as a swinger, as want to indulge in everything I did before. I can be open and honest on here with everyone and enjoy my choices with the hope that one day I might possibly find a new partner who is not going to run a mile because he knows how I want to live my life now. That hopefully will equal a very happy and secure swinging relationship xx

Reactions: FunAestheticOne
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I’m with you. My post isn’t aimed at you, but all those who don’t do anything then choose to moan about it.

I realised that my friend and we are both trying to get the same message out. It's just so frustrating at times, we see all those post about what went wrong, what didn't happen, the "I'm getting nowhere" comments.
On the postive side I'm meeting @Miss-Sexy-Legs tomorrow, the only problem is I can't decide if it's worth packing any clothes or should I just go out and buy more rope :cuffs:

Reactions: Ahabs
19 March 2015
I realised that my friend and we are both trying to get the same message out. It's just so frustrating at times, we see all those post about what went wrong, what didn't happen, the "I'm getting nowhere" comments.
On the postive side I'm meeting @Miss-Sexy-Legs tomorrow, the only problem is I can't decide if it's worth packing any clothes or should I just go out and buy more rope :cuffs:
Ditch the clothes, go and buy more rope. :sneaky:

0C93D389-99BD-4DF6-8419-32C120187D4D.jpeg DF69300F-B330-4A28-A4D9-3BED573A0EF9.jpeg 043B55CA-6EAA-432C-885F-20D65575446F.jpeg

8 July 2018
Rope is always a winner :whistle: