Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

It proves my point that size matters. The perfect cute young body will win over the older curvy lady. That account winning is shocking tbh when people preach about personality. Being welcoming yes but saying here that size doesn’t matter? It does but no one will be honest. You know my feelings on men winning potm and I have pushed and pushed.
Am I the only one that thinks size matters. Obviously yes then.
Then I always knew I was unique :D :cool:
ladies do vote but it is the majority that will win it and pearls has a very good point and thank you pearls, pudding in the oven, got to make the sauce next x

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Pearls point is very clear
she was saying that why did a photo of someone who never lasted five minutes because most of the guys vote for someone who as mp SAYS has a body that most other people would die for, this is not about eating or cars or saying it is dull if that is so then stop posting
fuller figure is what I started

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

QUOTE="diamondseekingrock2020, post: 493595, member: 16044"]
she was saying that why did a photo of someone who never lasted five minutes because most of the guys vote for someone who as mp SAYS has a body that most other people would die for, this is not about eating or cars or saying it is dull if that is so then stop posting
[/QUOTE]
Threads get hijacked all the time, its part of ss life, so much so that there is an emoji for it
Threads get hijacked on ss all the time, it's part of ss life and the way that this place flows organically, it even has an emoji :jacked:

D

Deleted member 16044

am wanting this thread closed because of hijackers admin thanks because some adults want to be feckn kids

Reactions: Pearls
24 June 2019
City
Washington
R typing now after catching up on this thread.

Size matters to me, my own, and I clearly didn’t attract J on size. It had to do with my sparkling personality, wit and charm! My ex wife was a size 16 - we got on well for the most part, it wasn’t about size. J is not a size 16 so this in itself proves that size does not matter.

Making someone laugh is a good way to get someone into bed rather than highlighting your own problems with your world view.

Maybe as a couple we don’t go for the most ‘Stereotypically’ attractive people because we don’t need to as we feel we have what we need and what attracts us to each other but as far I’m concerned in this lifestyle your need to engage and show a bit of personality as well as being flirtatious. Just because someone flirts with you in this environment doesn’t mean they want to sleep with you.
So ladies and boys be warned Lol x R

D

Deleted member 16044

this is for all fuller figure people

• Love
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Does size matter? To some it does, to other its doesn't. What floats someones boat will sink someone else's.

At the end of the day, if that person doesn't ring your bell, move on. I personally (G) arnt particularly attracted to the "media norm" but I wouldn't be demeaning or negative. I kind of agree that they way the modern world works it's all about having a certain look/size etc but since when did we have to become sheep?

As admin has already said, if there is genuine issue, report it. The sites here for the swinging lifestyle, and the networking that goes on in it. I personally think it's a great platform that is massively different to the other mainstream/meat market affairs.

If your comfortable with yourself why does what other people think about you matter? G&S

D

Deleted member 16044

Does size matter? To some it does, to other its doesn't. What floats someones boat will sink someone else's.

At the end of the day, if that person doesn't ring your bell, move on. I personally (G) arnt particularly attracted to the "media norm" but I wouldn't be demeaning or negative. I kind of agree that they way the modern world works it's all about having a certain look/size etc but since when did we have to become sheep?

As admin has already said, if there is genuine issue, report it. The sites here for the swinging lifestyle, and the networking that goes on in it. I personally think it's a great platform that is massively different to the other mainstream/meat market affairs.

If your comfortable with yourself why does what other people think about you matter? G&S
great comments
beginning to get my fuller figure confidence back
and looking forward to meeting some of you and some not because you just live to far from me to swing with
I not saying I am just a local swinger but the bank is saying enjoy going to Novotel and seeing a few others in the other hotel very soon x
I am aware that I do not float peoples boat
my post was about how us fuller figure women being more recognised and as pearl said there was a potm you guys voted for that was whatever pearl said and disappeared within 24 hours
embrace the fuller figure more not saying that you don't just be nice to see more of us appreciated x