Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It proves my point that size matters. The perfect cute young body will win over the older curvy lady. That account winning is shocking tbh when people preach about personality. Being welcoming yes but saying here that size doesn’t matter? It does but no one will be honest. You know my feelings on men winning potm and I have pushed and pushed.
Am I the only one that thinks size matters. Obviously yes then.
Then I always knew I was unique :D :cool:
You are indeed unique... :love:
we have many different people here , for me I don’t look at size .... if someone wants to chat be flirty I’m then I sort of assume they see something they like ....
If you put 2 pictures side by side the perfect 6 pack ,rippling muscles and a large appendage .... against a slightly older bit round around the middle who would most ladies vote for ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
we have many different people here , for me I don’t look at size .... if someone wants to chat be flirty I’m then I sort of assume they see something they like ....
If you put 2 pictures side by side the perfect 6 pack ,rippling muscles and a large appendage .... against a slightly older bit round around the middle who would most ladies vote for ??
The ripped guy obviously so size does matter then? :D

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Voting for - the ripped guy 100%.
Getting in the sack with - the other gent. My insecurities would be too heightened to enjoy myself with the ripped guy and to be honest, I like a bit of ‘real’.

8 July 2018
It proves my point that size matters. The perfect cute young body will win over the older curvy lady. That account winning is shocking tbh when people preach about personality. Being welcoming yes but saying here that size doesn’t matter? It does but no one will be honest. You know my feelings on men winning potm and I have pushed and pushed.
Am I the only one that thinks size matters. Obviously yes then.
Then I always knew I was unique :D :cool:
Yes, size matters! As this thread clearly shows!
As you stated we eat with our eyes, if someone is Ascetically appealing we will be Drawn to them!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx