Size does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 16044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Laki

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder all we need to do is to find a proper pair to look at us, then horny Sundays will have all new meaning.
It comes down to what you prefer, don’t be afraid of saying it for being afraid of offending, I think most don’t have the balls to be completely honest due to fear of not having the meet. I love dark hair and skin but that doesn’t mean I’d say no to meeting someone who is blonde. Which we have done. I have massive boobs and big hips, not everyone likes that and I would prefer them to say they aren’t interested because of that and not give a bullshit excuse.
We eat with our eyes remember so everything comes into play in my opinion ??

Play

19 March 2015
I’ve been watching this thread and am just wondering, is it fair to say that most here believe size isn’t an issue. Is that a fair comment?
If size and looks don’t matter then how come a twenty something, pretty size 8 girl win potm last month?
Was it down to personality? Only being on the site for an hour!
Would it have been the case if the lady was over a certain age and a size 24?
Be honest now.
Agreed and that’s a very fair point & question to raise.
How on Earth, did a new ‘single female’ account win Decembers POTM when:
It hadn’t really spoken to anyone.
Had no real involvement on the forums, aside from making a thread “unicorn” :rolleyes: few profile posts or postings in the gallery.
Was not photo verified.

All of this, yet won POTM- obviously based on personality yes? Xx

11 November 2019
Agreed and that’s a very fair point & question to raise.
How on Earth, did a new ‘single female’ account win Decembers POTM when:
It hadn’t really spoken to anyone.
Had no real involvement on the forums, aside from making a thread “unicorn” :rolleyes: few profile posts or postings in the gallery.
Was not photo verified.

All of this, yet won POTM- obviously based on personality yes? Xx
But our preference might not be the same? a persons size? It might be big feet??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
If size and looks don’t matter then how come a twenty something, pretty size 8 girl win potm last month?
Was it down to personality? Only being on the site for an hour!
Would it have been the case if the lady was over a certain age and a size 24?
Be honest now.
Did I miss her:D:D ... did I vote :oops:
Let’s face it it’s generally us blokes who vote and comment in the gallery .... Ladies don’t often .... we have had this discussion before
If I see something I think is good .... ok a cracking pair of :bouncy: I’d probably (will) vote , part of this is hopefully an encouragement for people to stay and get involved.... most is just pervy ? I know 99.9 % I wouldn’t stand a chance to meet ...
Being honest no your right , most will vote for the perfect figure ... but how many blokes have won MOTM ....? Ladies just don’t vote is that due to size ... ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Connection?
I want a bit of personality and sex. Same as everyone. I don’t care about the dog ate my ca and the kids are driving me nuts, I get that here. Isn’t this about sex and if you all have a great night then happy days?
Maybe the wrong word ... I’m just a simple builder .... by connection some form of attraction be that their mind , personality or a cracking pair of :bouncy: ....?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Did I miss her:D:D ... did I vote :oops:
Let’s face it it’s generally us blokes who vote and comment in the gallery .... Ladies don’t often .... we have had this discussion before
If I see something I think is good .... ok a cracking pair of :bouncy: I’d probably (will) vote , part of this is hopefully an encouragement for people to stay and get involved.... most is just pervy ? I know 99.9 % I wouldn’t stand a chance to meet ...
Being honest no your right , most will vote for the perfect figure ... but how many blokes have won MOTM ....? Ladies just don’t vote is that due to size ... ?
It proves my point that size matters. The perfect cute young body will win over the older curvy lady. That account winning is shocking tbh when people preach about personality. Being welcoming yes but saying here that size doesn’t matter? It does but no one will be honest. You know my feelings on men winning potm and I have pushed and pushed.
Am I the only one that thinks size matters. Obviously yes then.
Then I always knew I was unique :D :cool: