So, What Do You Consider Yourself To Be In The Bdsm Lifestyle..?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

What do you consider yourself to be in the BDSM lifestyle..?

• A Dom

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A Domme

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A sub

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A Daddy Dom

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A Switch

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
M

Mel007

We choose to live a D/s lifestyle. We realised a long loooong time ago that this side of our natures was actually a big part of the attraction between us without even being able to label it back then.
We have grown together and learnt together it really has been an expansion and recognition of our inner personalities I think more than anything through reading everything I could lay my hands on, talking to those we respected at munches, going to bdsm events and demos anything and everything that I thought could be of some value.
It's not something that we've really talked about or expressed beyond very private circles before, yet lately I've found myself wanting to be involved more publicly with this side of our lives. Maybe because I think we now have something of value to share with those that maybe want to seek advice or help I'm not really sure lol.
What we now share is something I am so very proud of and never that even possible in a relationship let alone think I'd be lucky enough to live.
So yep I am proud to be the Dominant to my beautiful submissive.
I think swinging and bdsm can cross over to a degree. The problem is I think there is so much assumption and missunderstanding on both sides that it is often very hard to achieve. Certainly we have never found anyone I'd share my submissive within the swing scene where bdsm may be involved. We did find a particularly willing submissive in the swing scene though that was a fun time! ;) lol
More willing, understanding within both scenes would be very nice for starters...
I know this is an old post but I'd be interested in learning about BDSM for an experienced couple and be happy to see where my natural side lay. XX

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I know this is an old post but I'd be interested in learning about BDSM for an experienced couple and be happy to see where my natural side lay. XX

I see you are on the list for festival. Find the biggest tent with our flag on it and we'll be happy to chat on the subject if you wished to ;)

Xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 4901

As per title, what do you consider yourself to be within the BDSM lifestyle?
We are firm believers that the two can mix, swinging and BDSM/Fetish - and at the end of each spectrum the two can crossover.
The other ends of the spectrum - of course not.. but the milder of the two, yes.

With that, some learn to get into the lifestyle through all sorts of things such curiosity or it's something naturally present in the person anyway - whether Dom/Domme, sub, little or switch..

As a piggyback from this thread, Submissive I wanted to make a poll to see where you sit with this.

So if you vote, please explain your answer too. You know it makes sense! ;)
I'll add maximum of 2 multiple choice votes for the switches/Dom's/Dommes among us :D x

I am a switch. I love being submissive and controlled. I also love pain.

D

Deleted member 4901

So it looks like there are a lot of switches. It's interesting. I wanted to ask switches do you like the prospect of equal play? I'm playing with someone who loves to wrestle. I mean she wrestles really hard. I go back hard. We bite, scratch and spank. I have lots of red marks and bruises but then so does she. Is this the kind of situation switches like or do you prefer to be at one end of a pole?

M

Mel007

So it looks like there are a lot of switches. It's interesting. I wanted to ask switches do you like the prospect of equal play? I'm playing with someone who loves to wrestle. I mean she wrestles really hard. I go back hard. We bite, scratch and spank. I have lots of red marks and bruises but then so does she. Is this the kind of situation switches like or do you prefer to be at one end of a pole?

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi there...... Can anyone advise me what's the difference between sub and slave? Xx
I think you where answered on the other thread hun..
Hmm.. easy explanation.
I am a slave re housework..
I am not a slave in the bedroom if that makes sense.
Sub= equals submission.. either in the real world/relationship.
Or in the bedroom.
Its a dynamic relationship sounds harsher than it is in reality.
The sub is really the one in control.
A true dominant.. will nourish spoil nurture, his sub, take care of her/him, in every sense of the word. And protect feircely.
In return the sub, will reward with whatever the dominant requires.
Dependant on the pre-agreement... but if the Dominant says no... he/she means no...
There are many wannabe Dominants around.. but not so many true Dominants. Its not just about weilding a whip in the bedroom.
A slave is just that, a slave in the bedroom and sometimes out of it.
They get a huge kick from being told what to do.
They are there to please their masters.
I remember being asked to keep a guy by my feet on a lead..all night i have never quite seen a stranger so turned on..
And i have never felt quite so enpowered nor dominant as i did that night.
I still find the master/slave relationship, hard to fathom. X

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I think you where answered on the other thread hun..
Hmm.. easy explanation.
I am a slave re housework..
I am not a slave in the bedroom if that makes sense.
Sub= equals submission.. either in the real world/relationship.
Or in the bedroom.
Its a dynamic relationship sounds harsher than it is in reality.
The sub is really the one in control.
A true dominant.. will nourish spoil nurture, his sub, take care of her/him, in every sense of the word. And protect feircely.
In return the sub, will reward with whatever the dominant requires.
Dependant on the pre-agreement... but if the Dominant says no... he/she means no...
There are many wannabe Dominants around.. but not so many true Dominants. Its not just about weilding a whip in the bedroom.
A slave is just that, a slave in the bedroom and sometimes out of it.
They get a huge kick from being told what to do.
They are there to please their masters.
I remember being asked to keep a guy by my feet on a lead..all i have never quite seen a stranger so tured on..
And i have never felt quite so enpowered nor dominant as i did that night.
I still find the master/slave relationship, hard to fathom. X

Thank you Mrs F xx