So, What Do You Consider Yourself To Be In The Bdsm Lifestyle..?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

What do you consider yourself to be in the BDSM lifestyle..?

• A Dom

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A Domme

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A sub

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A Daddy Dom

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A Switch

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Youd make a very nice sub.. but you would take some taming. :rofl: xx

haha yes I agree! I think I'm likely to have a red behind on more than one occasion!

Well I have a regular who says he is a dominate but I've never seen that side to him!

Out of the blue last night he started talking about putting rules in place giving commands!

You know me rules are set to bend ;)

I felt I did very well during my phone messaging instructions, as My nature is I love to please whatever that maybe, but when I was not given the go ahead to orgasm! A reward for my good behaviour!

Wow I got a grumpy little soul! I rebelled hard! As I expected!

He said I never asked and I was tested to see how I'd play not a slave.... I didn't know this or the difference!

So I'm still grumpy :lol:

Although I bloody orgasmed many times and videod and photo took the evidence of my misbehaving without permission!

So I'm now a very naughty girl apparently, but in my defence and after reading on here no clear guidence was given and I have no idea about this stuff! Xx

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
@Lexi if this is to be ongoing you both need to know each others wants and needs a whole lot more then you can read into what each wants by the voice or text ,are you looking to be a slave or be the submissive ?

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Corby
@Lexi if this is to be ongoing you both need to know each others wants and needs a whole lot more then you can read into what each wants by the voice or text ,are you looking to be a slave or be the submissive ?

Definitely not a slave I'd be throttled for my rebellious nature!

I suppose I wanted to play submissive but I'm not sure if I'm just too wild for this role!

We are not a couple but I do meet him on a regular basis and in fact I've allowed him into my home last week which is very very unusual for me!

When I did I felt vunerable so he saw a very different side to me which made him want to be more dominating in the bedroom!

I do love to please and I enjoyed the game but when I did not feel rewarded for my behaviour wow I was back to feisty me!

I would like to see if this Dom submissive thing would be something we could enjoy together!

I've never experienced this role at all... I'm just unsure where to start and feel I need clear guidance xx

M

meet_the_fockers

haha yes I agree! I think I'm likely to have a red behind on more than one occasion!

Well I have a regular who says he is a dominate but I've never seen that side to him!

Out of the blue last night he started talking about putting rules in place giving commands!

You know me rules are set to bend ;)

I felt I did very well during my phone messaging instructions, as My nature is I love to please whatever that maybe, but when I was not given the go ahead to orgasm! A reward for my good behaviour!

Wow I got a grumpy little soul! I rebelled hard! As I expected!

He said I never asked and I was tested to see how I'd play not a slave.... I didn't know this or the difference!

So I'm still grumpy :lol:

Although I bloody orgasmed many times and videod and photo took the evidence of my misbehaving without permission!

So I'm now a very naughty girl apparently, but in my defence and after reading on here no clear guidence was given and I have no idea about this stuff! Xx
Take your time.. communication is most definately key.. xxx

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Haha that made me giggle!!! :lol:

you know I'm the rebellious type and I will push these instructions to the limit!!

I mean I'm not going to be easy to tame at all! Xx
Lol oh i know dalin.. i like a challenge. X

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I would define the difference between sub and slave as:
A sub has a right to an opinion a slave doesn't.
A sub has soft limits and hard limits a slave doesn't.
A sub has the right to negotiate and ask for 'things' in return for their submission a slave has no right to expect anything.
A sub has choices and a slave only has one which is do as ordered or ask to be released.
Agreeing a Master/Slave relationship is actually quite a rare occurrence in my experience and something that should definitely, 100% not be taken lightly atall.
We can play hard at times but I don't want my submissive's free will. A slave is not for me...
I would definitely advise that if anyone claims to know a lot about the D/s lifestyle tread very carefully until they have PROVED to you that they actually do know what they are talking about.
Slow and steady every time is the way forward...

Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I would define the difference between sub and slave as:
A sub has a right to an opinion a slave doesn't.
A sub has soft limits and hard limits a slave doesn't.
A sub has the right to negotiate and ask for 'things' in return for their submission a slave has no right to expect anything.
A sub has choices and a slave only has one which is do as ordered or ask to be released.
Agreeing a Master/Slave relationship is actually quite a rare occurrence in my experience and something that should definitely, 100% not be taken lightly atall.
We can play hard at times but I don't want my submissive's free will. A slave is not for me...
I would definitely that claims to know a lot about the D/s lifestyle tread very carefully until they have PROVED to you that they actually do know what they are talking about.
Slow and steady every time is the way forward...

Xx

Thank you! Very much appreciated xx

9 September 2017
I've put myself down as a switch although I do veer towards the dominant side.
It obviously depends on who I'm with. I'm happiest taking control but have no problem with a woman who wishes to be dominant. I guess I just love the whole idea of dressing in BDSM gear and having great sex with a kinky woman/women LOL
Ant xx

Attachments

• Nov 2.JPG
    Nov 2.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Therapon
B

BatDan

Hmmmm. Did I post a pic of all my many toys and equipment on my bed?

Can' recall ;) will check later and post lol

Reactions: Pearls