So, What Do You Consider Yourself To Be In The Bdsm Lifestyle..?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

What do you consider yourself to be in the BDSM lifestyle..?

• A Dom

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A Domme

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A sub

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A Daddy Dom

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A Switch

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I always assumed you would have some sort of filing system o_O
No, there's just a big nest of them behind the clothes bin.

It's my day off tomorrow. I'll sort them out and bin all the leftover undies (I found a bag the other day... :eek:)...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
After some very frank discussions and some very tentative steps into this area of life and may I say absolutely no experience of this life style in the past, I would say , so far, that I am a switch!
*stands there flicking TerryG's nipple, complaining loudly that the lights aren't working*

B

BatDan

My last year has shown that with women I'm 99.99% sub, with men I'm 98,99% Domme

The best way I can figure it is..
I see Women as sexually superior, so I naturally to sub to them.
So I see men as sexually inferior so I Dom/me them.
Iam a genderfluid person. at any given moment my mind is between 50%-99% female.
I currently am a TV Domme, as my female side must be sexually superior to my male side!!!!!!!!

true but wtf!?! lol

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
More of a sub as I love to be controlled by the woman Im with and obey every command she may give me :whipping:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Interesting comments. Submissives don't take orders, they are asked if they want to do something but the decision is theirs to make, not the dominants.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
A play on words there... But it will help others understand I'm sure

Yes I agree it is but there are definitions in bdsm. Tbh you are who you are, you like what you like and no-one ever fits neatly under a sticky label with a tag on it. I'm a sub and I enjoy being dominated and I normally agree to my dominants wishes, but not always.
Sorry I've been to too many munches and it's amazing just how pedantic many people can be around labels but as I say, be yourself and good luck.

Reactions: johndoc01
9 September 2017
After some very frank discussions and some very tentative steps into this area of life and may I say absolutely no experience of this life style in the past, I would say , so far, that I am a switch!

Almost all newcomers start out as a switch simply because until they embark on the lifestyle they don't really know themselves. what their preference is. :collar:

9 September 2017
After some very frank discussions and some very tentative steps into this area of life and may I say absolutely no experience of this life style in the past, I would say, so far, that I am a switch!

Almost all newcomers start out as a switch. This is simply because it's difficult for a lot of people to know their tendencies until they've experienced each side of the coin. Some obviously stay as a switch because they enjoy both aspects whilst others have a definite preference
:collar:

Ooops, double post, sorry. I suppose I'll have to be spanked now :smackpaddle:

Reactions: Terryg
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I’m a switch. With different people, I am different things.

For example, with my long term partner, I’m most often a bratty little. I get spammed fairly often for being too cheeky and my god, it hurts. Definitely not funishment!

I’m also experimenting with my Domme side by ‘owning’ a slave sub.

My life is quite interesting! :p