So, What Do You Consider Yourself To Be In The Bdsm Lifestyle..?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

What do you consider yourself to be in the BDSM lifestyle..?

• A Dom

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A Domme

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A sub

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A Daddy Dom

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A Switch

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
Here's my BDSM test results

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat tamer
100% Switch
100% Degrader
100% Rigger
100% Sadist
99% Rope bunny
99% Primal (Hunter)
96% Brat
95% Degradee
90% Non-monogamist
80% Owner
77% Dominant
76% Masochist
76% Primal (Prey)
73% Voyeur
71% Daddy/Mommy
63% Submissive
62% Exhibitionist
60% Slave
58% Experimentalist
55% Master/Mistress
53% Ageplayer
44% Pet
35% Boy/Girl
18% Vanilla

I would of thought Master/Mistress would be higher (much higher) as I'm really into both of those dynamics, so I find that a bit odd... and I don't know why I would have an 18% vanilla, how does anyone doing a BDSM test (who is into doing BDSM/kinky stuff have) a Vanilla option, again bit odd I don't really get that (but then I am stupid)... should I be ashamed that I'm 100% into degrading people and a sadist, oh dear I'm a monster :/

26 October 2018
Nice to see so many inputs on this one. I chose sub & switch because I am still evolving and learning. Each year I do that bdsm quiz, it is interesting to see things that stay the same and things that change. Here is the link: BDSM Test: What kind of sexual deviant are you?

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 2019
100% Rope bunny
100% Non-monogamist
99% Voyeur
98% Exhibitionist
96% Submissive
94% Experimentalist
75% Pet
70% Primal (Prey)
63% Boy/Girl
63% Slave
62% Switch
62% Masochist
61% Owner
56% Primal (Hunter)
48% Daddy/Mommy
46% Ageplayer
9% Rigger
3% Vanilla
2% Dominant
1% Brat tamer
0% Degrader
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist

Very interesting mix x

10 March 2015
We have dabbled with the idea of going to some "proper" fetish/BDSM type events, but have avoided doing so because of the "no (sexual) play" rules. Some hardcore "proper" fetishists seem to look down upon us swingers. I'd hate to get carried away and get chucked out lol!
On the plus side, it does seem much more prevalent these days to find people into it at swinging clubs and parties, you only have to look at most clubs these days to see that they mostly include some form of "dungeon" themed space somewhere, and you soon draw a crowd if you go in and start playing, and it surprises me how many will want to become involved, although we tend not to be into anything too extreme.

26 October 2018
We have dabbled with the idea of going to some "proper" fetish/BDSM type events, but have avoided doing so because of the "no (sexual) play" rules. Some hardcore "proper" fetishists seem to look down upon us swingers. I'd hate to get carried away and get chucked out lol!
On the plus side, it does seem much more prevalent these days to find people into it at swinging clubs and parties, you only have to look at most clubs these days to see that they mostly include some form of "dungeon" themed space somewhere, and you soon draw a crowd if you go in and start playing, and it surprises me how many will want to become involved, although we tend not to be into anything too extreme.

Well done you integrating the two, who knows our paths may cross one day xx

19 March 2015
Yes totally agree. This is why there’s a call for BDSM areas and possibly more content and explorative paths here. :)

14 February 2017
City
London
Looking at the poll options, I'd say none of the above. And here's why:
  1. A Dom: While I am a Top I believe the title of "Dom" should be earned, and only addressed so by the sub. Plus, if you have to introduce yourself to people as a "Dom", to me it suggests people can't tell. So, "Service Top" will do nicely.
  2. A Domme: nope, need to explain?
  3. A sub: nope.
  4. A little: nope - haven't understood any form of age play.
  5. A Daddy Dom: see 1+4
  6. A Switch: see 3.
As for combining BDSM/Sex play ... yes please! I'm too insatiable to not have the option: the choice to pick one or the other shoud be down to the person I'm playing with and myself based on what's negotiated.

19 March 2015
Looking at the poll options, I'd say none of the above. And here's why:
  1. A Dom: While I am a Top I believe the title of "Dom" should be earned, and only addressed so by the sub. Plus, if you have to introduce yourself to people as a "Dom", to me it suggests people can't tell. So, "Service Top" will do nicely.
  2. A Domme: nope, need to explain?
  3. A sub: nope.
  4. A little: nope - haven't understood any form of age play.
  5. A Daddy Dom: see 1+4
  6. A Switch: see 3.
As for combining BDSM/Sex play ... yes please! I'm too insatiable to not have the option: the choice to pick one or the other shoud be down to the person I'm playing with and myself based on what's negotiated.
That's a pretty impressive post! :cool: :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon and Ahabs
26 October 2018
We getting the combined tazer, flashlight, escape knife, sonic screwdriver Mk 2 at last ?

19 March 2015
I don't identify as one thing. If people ask I say I am a Masochistic/submissive.
That is the thing, some people can be very flexible.. I go with being a switch as that hopefully indicates I am open/flexible to many possibilities.
That's the beauty of all of this, you can be who you want to be and open to many things - if not having one ilk/identity set in stone.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Heres my results no idea what it means hehe .. Mr C
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
98% Brat tamer
98% Experimentalist
98% Rigger
97% Non-monogamist
96% Brat