• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

So, What Do You Consider Yourself To Be In The Bdsm Lifestyle..?

What do you consider yourself to be in the BDSM lifestyle..?

• A Dom

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • A Domme

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A sub

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A Daddy Dom

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • A Switch

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
M

Mel007

I know this is an old post but I'd be interested in learning about BDSM for an experienced couple and be happy to see where my natural side lay. XX

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I know this is an old post but I'd be interested in learning about BDSM for an experienced couple and be happy to see where my natural side lay. XX

I see you are on the list for festival. Find the biggest tent with our flag on it and we'll be happy to chat on the subject if you wished to

Xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 4901

I am a switch. I love being submissive and controlled. I also love pain.

D

Deleted member 4901

So it looks like there are a lot of switches. It's interesting. I wanted to ask switches do you like the prospect of equal play? I'm playing with someone who loves to wrestle. I mean she wrestles really hard. I go back hard. We bite, scratch and spank. I have lots of red marks and bruises but then so does she. Is this the kind of situation switches like or do you prefer to be at one end of a pole?

M

Mel007

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi there...... Can anyone advise me what's the difference between sub and slave? Xx
I think you where answered on the other thread hun..
Hmm.. easy explanation.
I am a slave re housework..
I am not a slave in the bedroom if that makes sense.
Sub= equals submission.. either in the real world/relationship.
Or in the bedroom.
Its a dynamic relationship sounds harsher than it is in reality.
The sub is really the one in control.
A true dominant.. will nourish spoil nurture, his sub, take care of her/him, in every sense of the word. And protect feircely.
In return the sub, will reward with whatever the dominant requires.
Dependant on the pre-agreement... but if the Dominant says no... he/she means no...
There are many wannabe Dominants around.. but not so many true Dominants. Its not just about weilding a whip in the bedroom.
A slave is just that, a slave in the bedroom and sometimes out of it.
They get a huge kick from being told what to do.
They are there to please their masters.
I remember being asked to keep a guy by my feet on a lead..all night i have never quite seen a stranger so turned on..
And i have never felt quite so enpowered nor dominant as i did that night.
I still find the master/slave relationship, hard to fathom. X

4 July 2017
City
Corby

Thank you Mrs F xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…