Straight or bi....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Good morning all..Now I was wondering how many of you sexy men out there are completely straight or are bi or curious, I think a lot of men sometimes don't want to admit that they are curious but I think there are quite a few out there...So come on I want all the kinky details :whipping:xxx

Reactions: Admin
F

forest_pete

Good morning all..Now I was wondering how many of you sexy men out there are completely straight or are bi or curious, I think a lot of men sometimes don't want to admit that they are curious but I think there are quite a few out there...So come on I want all the kinky details :whipping:xxx
I can play bi but have to be dom, I am straight 90% but give me a sub man to dominant I will and make them feel like my slave

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Good question @Shiraz I think there are a lot of men who are curious, whilst not saying they are bisexual, or even are involved with some things, but refuse to accept or admit they have bi-curious tendencies.. Getting the answers may prove tricky on this one lol :D

I can play bi but have to be dom, I am straight 90% but give me a sub man to dominant I will and make them feel like my slave

Good answer, ;) a fine line between, sub/dom, domme/sub, straight/bi/curious!
Definitely.....

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have no interest in guys one on one but in a mmf I have to play bi, a straight mmf does nothing for me. I have bi experience from one mmf threesome and from meeting tv's one on one.
I love the reply Mr T xx

Reactions: Admin