Submissive

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

A switch is someone who can be either dominant or submissive and gains equal pleasure from both roles ,they have within them the need to sometimes be dominant and like to feel the control over others , while as a submissive they feel the need to please others , this is totally dependant on who they are within themselves and who they are with also
Aha! Thankyou legs..
Now then looking around site, do you wonder whom is which.. does it leap out at you?

What would you class me as..?

I class @Admin as a Dom.. but.. occasionally a switch..

Likewise you @Miss-Sexy-Legs dependant on your company..

Reactions: Lace and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

You naughty girlie...
Well, a switch is one who is capable of submission such as being restrained, directed (told what to do LOL :D ), having a smacked bottie good and proper for being naughty, or for being good.. << likely the latter.. and who is capable of serving her master. Plus coping with edging and forced orgasms and more..
A Dom - switch, is one who not only is capable of all of the above and more, but is also capable of having the control and discipline to control his/her sub and direct him/her, issue punishment (enjoyment) restrain the sub, and still have the discipline in their mind to be in full control and allow the teasing, foreplay, hitty play, and more..
However, as a switch - regardless of what role that person is in, they will also want to be in the opposite role. So while meting out six of the best, or a forced orgasm, their desire is to also have it done to them too...
All in all, greedy! :D :sneaky:

Forced orgasm anyone?
:whipping:
Forced orgasm is one thing... i doubt me being able to cope with, nor edging...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Aha! Thankyou legs..
Now then looking around site, do you wonder whom is which.. does it leap out at you?

What would you class me as..?

I class @Admin as a Dom.. but.. occasionally a switch..

Likewise you @Miss-Sexy-Legs dependant on your company..
I wouldn't say so much of a switch.. maybe a little as I do occasionally like to be put in that position.. so yes and no.
Definitely more naturally Dom, but as I said; I am a softy too.
Yourself?
Submissive, but strong willed. I wouldn't say domineering at all, but very strong willed and I think you're nervous of the BDSM lifestyle in so much as you don't know where you are with it, but know some of it clicks with you and makes sense. x
100% agreed :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I wouldn't say so much of a switch.. maybe a little as I do occasionally like to be put in that position.. so yes and no.
Definitely more naturally Dom, but as I said; I am a softy too.
Yourself?
Submissive, but strong willed. I wouldn't say domineering at all, but very strong willed and I think you're nervous of the BDSM lifestyle in so much as you don't know where you are with it, but know some of it clicks with you and makes sense. x

100% agreed :)
Im not so much nervous as curious very.. and i have both traits i think.. strong willed.. :rofl: slightly..

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Admin a switch but more dom
@meet_the_fockers id say a mild switch you like to control but you like to be led more
@Therapon a submissive
Me im so much the switch but more the dom dependant as you say on the situation
@MP386 not a sub as such but he likes to please
@Lovernotfighter a switch
@Lace a submissive

@FitTrainer a submissive

Lord I could go on all night
@Admin no switch for sure :sneaky:
@Therapon can be little also, has a slight brattiness to him ;)
@meet_the_fockers inner sub is wanting to come out:whistle:
@Miss-Sexy-Legs more submissive than she thinks and likes it ;)
@Lace easy sub but not little :sneaky:
@MP386 sub ;)
@Lovernotfighter sub :)
@Stew not naturally Dominant ;)
@Tigerinthesunshine could be very submissive with the right Dominant :)
@Mr_F has a dominant side :whistle:

Reactions: Mr_F and Lace
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Reactions: Lace