Submissive

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Being a Dom is not about mind control! It's about the honor of a sub letting you in!

Reading some posts and from experience I find there is a vast array of how the Bdsm world is lived within so many in very different ways.
Some use it for role play and a little slap for extra fun, then there are others who do genuinely live the lifestyle part time as a way of being who they are when they can.
No matter what the circumstances I think everyone at some point in they're lives have some experience, even living a vanilla life it's there for sure.

For me this is my life, within me 24/7. I wouldn't know any other way when being myself, I have been in business for a very long time and that is the act and not the other way around, work was my roll play and very opposite to my every day living.
The second I step out of that suit I am me, a submissive and that is something many people can't understand, real life of being a sub.
Am I weak? Hell no.
Independent and very strong, some get very confused that submission means weakness. Quite the opposite infact.

It takes a great mind to be a Dominant and there are very few out there. Just wannabe's
I'm a strong believer that love has to play a big part in the connection between Dom and sub. You have that and the experience to go with it then you have something that is so overpowering and intense, you could never go back.

BDSM life choice.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Ooooo i was thinking erm this may have been buried on page erm page one somewhere guess not.. you have a good memory.. :D
Erm erm.. no im even more confuddled!!

I never remembered, I've been reading old threads lol.
No rush it sometimes takes a while for people to become comfortable with who they are and admit it to themselves ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearls
A

anniefanniewannie22

Wow really enjoyed reading this thread.
Left me questioning my own :whipping: preference

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Wow really enjoyed reading this thread.
Left me questioning my own :whipping: preference

My favorite part is the whole psychology of it all and what makes people tick. I love to analyse and try and get a read off people now. I do it all the time all around me without even thinking about it to much. Once I found some understanding it has become so fascinating, not to mention usuful even in my male dominated work enviroment.
Why can't we perv.... i mean research your profile? Lol

A

anniefanniewannie22

No turkeys were hurt in the making of this game..... It's not Christmas yet :eek: it's Focker flogging season :stress: xx