Submissive

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

anniefanniewannie22

Only when I've been a good girl :Ohyessir: but right now I burnt my bum today :rofl: it already looks like a baboons in season :eek:

B

BatDan

It truely depends on the dynamic of whom I am with. True doms, we call the fakes twue doms (cause I am I am I am!!!*stamps feet at lack of sex*) are a unfortunately blight to the fet scene

There seems to be a few threads here about Dominants but not much on being a sub, are there any subs on here? If so do you live this lifestyle day to day?
I love to hear about others and how they live being a sub.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I looked at this before I went to work, and have been thinking about it a lot through the day.

Exploring my submissive side was one of the things I wanted to do through swinging. There isn't anything about it on my profile, I am new to all this and am trying to ease myself in gradually... I enjoy being submissive but it isn't of upmost importance to me, in fact I haven't done it for a long time - me and @EyesOpening do not have that sort of relationship, he's not a Dom...but at one point I did think of myself as a submissive and did enjoy it. I'm not very experienced, I've only done submission (what I think of as properly with two people); one was in a relationship with submission only in the bedroom and one was a one off evening with a friend.

I don't want to live as a submissive and enjoy plenty of things that don't involve submission but it is a side I would like to explore more x
Oh...interesting :sneaky:

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I looked at this before I went to work, and have been thinking about it a lot through the day.

Exploring my submissive side was one of the things I wanted to do through swinging. There isn't anything about it on my profile, I am new to all this and am trying to ease myself in gradually... I enjoy being submissive but it isn't of upmost importance to me, in fact I haven't done it for a long time - me and @EyesOpening do not have that sort of relationship, he's not a Dom...but at one point I did think of myself as a submissive and did enjoy it. I'm not very experienced, I've only done submission (what I think of as properly with two people); one was in a relationship with submission only in the bedroom and one was a one off evening with a friend.

I don't want to live as a submissive and enjoy plenty of things that don't involve submission but it is a side I would like to explore more x

It's all good. You are certainly around people that can help you with that ;)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I like to switch and enjoy both. Not sure what my preference would be out of the two though. :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

I used to be in a relationship with a English lass who had never been submissive before but found my Scottish accent in the bedroom lead her (us) down that path.
I have experienced this with other English partners in the the in one night of passion.
anyone else find the Scottish accent to be dominant?.xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I used to be in a relationship with a English lass who had never been submissive before but found my Scottish accent in the bedroom lead her (us) down that path.
I have experienced this with other English partners in the the in one night of passion.
anyone else find the Scottish accent to be dominant?.xx
Can't say I have. But it's a great accent to have. :)