Submissive

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I think a lot won't realise that they can find an open forum for their chat on a swinging website and also there are a lot that like to read but stay in the background ;)
You know, you say this.... a group of friends recently said to me how amazing they find the forums here... they love posting and getting involved. They're on another site, and said they would never dream of writing on the forums due to the crap that goes on and heat that can be given to posts. (y)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
You know, you say this.... a group of friends recently said to me how amazing they find the forums here... they love posting and getting involved. They're on another site, and said they would never dream of writing on the forums due to the crap that goes on and heat that can be given to posts. (y)

Definitely so. The biggest one of all won't allow anything but the most tamest of the tame bdsm to be discussed. They won't even allow a forum for it. Anyone that does get to discuss anything more often than not is ridiculed. To many don't get it and don't allow others their own kinks.
Here it is much more live and let live.
It is just going to take time for word to get out. Particularly for the bdsm section on the forum, I don't know of anywhere else that is in this format, easy to use, where you can have an open conversation and gain information and support at the same time.
It's been a revelation for us....

Last edited:
19 March 2015
Definitely so. The biggest one of all won't allow anything but the most tames the of tame bdsm to be discussed. They won't even allow a forum for it. Anyone that does get to discuss anything more often than not is ridiculed. To many don't get it and don't allow others their own kinks.
Here it is much more live and let live.
It is just going to take time for word to get out. Particularly for the bdsm section on the forum, I don't know of anywhere else that is in this format, easy to use, where you can have an open conversation and gain information and support at the same time.
It's been a revelation for us....
That's fantastic to know and read about. Hopefully the BDSM sections will help people openly discuss things here, without being ridiculed.. Appalling attitude frankly.
Yes time is all it takes, but so far it's really refreshing seeing and knowing how many people are comfortable with discussing this aspect of their lifestyle choices here, without the fear of being judged or bullied etc.

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
well thats an interesting topic and being a submissive is something i havent tried and i wouldnt want to do 24/7 to start with but u never say never eventually and yes ur all right it does take respect from all parties and the building of trust

24 November 2015
well thats an interesting topic and being a submissive is something i havent tried and i wouldnt want to do 24/7 to start with but u never say never eventually and yes ur all right it does take respect from all parties and the building of trust
May I just say if you wish to explore the sub/dom side to the lifestyle then by far the @Phoenixcouplexx are the most informative members we have on site and im sure they'd be willing to chat to you about it , they are a mega font of knowledge and I for one have nothing but the utmost respect for them xx

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
May I just say if you wish to explore the sub/dom side to the lifestyle then by far the @Phoenixcouplexx are the most informative members we have on site and im sure they'd be willing to chat to you about it , they are a mega font of knowledge and I for one have nothing but the utmost respect for them xx

Thank you :oops:. I am just happy to help others with similar interests and hope that I can guide those wishing to explore in as safer way as possible.

Reactions: emyr and Therapon
D

Deleted member 8626

I would consider myself to be a playful switch, I definitely wouldn't say im a Dom but have certain traits that in certain situations call for being dominate and i sometimes would like to feel submissive I haven't found anybody that would take on that role for me yet but it's on my list. I want to experience what it would be like to give myself over to somebody to do with as they wish, but would have to set boundaries to what extent that would be. I'm very interested in human nature and what makes us tick so by allowing someone to express themselves freely would be an empowering experience for everyone involved.