The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

So, Trevor, the opening weekend of the league season is finally with us, after several postponements and abandonments (due to floodlight failure). Thoughts?
Well, Gary, wasn't it just? It's always, like I say, quite frankly marvellous, wasn't it? It was a quiz of two halves, real end to end stuff. like I always say, you know what I mean.
Haha not sure I do, Trevor. Cup holders @Vanezza started the quiz shakily but were simply magnificent in midfield, after spending a lot of the close season in the Days of the Week threads.
Well, that's very much the modern game, Gary, not like our day, eh?
Think Cloughie would have had a thing or two to say about that, Trevor.
Of course, don't forget - we won the World Cup in 1966, Gary. That tells you everything. No Fishnet Friday back then. We had rickets, though.
League new boy @StokeChoke made an impressive debut, beating @Mel007 who had a few communication difficulties, it seemed?
Yes, Gary, facetime can really take its toll. Even Lionel Messi would agree there, isn't he great, though?
Quite. Do you think the mind games played by @Baldricknkaz had any effect on their draw with @Biofilm ?
Absolutely, Gary, the boy Balders was quite vocal about employing a naked Kaz to bamboozle the attack and I think there was a bit of a suggestion of jelly babies, at one point. I think that's why they narrowly beat a solid performance from both @TherLegs and @debE
The reigning league champions, fresh from being in Europe, @Nigel&Julie flattered to deceive in the first half and missed a few open goals, but staged a magnificent comeback in the dying seconds of the game to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Is it time, do you think Trevor, to make the Bonus question harder?
I think so, Gary. Maybe more herons, who knows? If they can do it on the continent, I don't see why we can't have it here. There's been talk of Stephen Fry, so we just don't know. Isn't it?
Thank you, Trevor. Before we go, just time to look at the league table;
View attachment 42342
Of course, it's early days and there's still everything to play for, with many teams yet to play. See you next week.....
Well I’m proud of 4points and would like to thank meandliz for their dedication to the cause ... xxxxxx all very good fun so amazing job guys .. xxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

*Bing bong bang..... In The Quiz Garden..... Lalalalala*
Hello boys and girls, let's see who's in the Quiz Garden tonight.....
Here comes Mr. Quizmaster. Hello Mr. Quizmaster, are you a happy chappy today? No? Why's that? Because they guessed the bloody sidekicks link? Straight away? And here's his friend Mr @Admin .... he's got lots of numbers to count and lots of scores to add up. Awww, poor Mr Admin and poor Mr Quizmaster :unsure: Maybe he's losing his touch....
Who's this popping his head in for the first time? Wave to @Ahabs everybody! Ahabs has popped his quiz cherry, hasn't he, children? No wonder he looks very happy. He'll be coming again, apparently (y) Here comes Ups-a-Daisy herself, @debE bouncing along like a little quiz tigger, chasing after her fast-fingered friend @Biofilm . Give the boys and girls a wave Deb and Bio!
Now, what's that racket? Oh dear, it's The Alcoholibobs, @Baldricknkaz @SexyS and @Vanezza Crashing here, there and everywhere. Look out for that bonus question! Oh dear.... too late! :palm:
Oh, now someone's fighting over the bonus! It's @TherLegs and the king and queen, @Nigel&Julie and they're getting the quiz crown all muddy! Oh dear! This is not nice, children! Let's look at a lovely picture, sent in to us by Quizzy Masters, aged 9;
quizleague201017.png
We'll see you all again, next week, when once again we'll shout "Hey Mr. Quizmaster! Wake up and do the feckin quiz!"

Goodbye, boys and girls. Goodbye! :)

Reactions: TherLegs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Here comes Mr. Quizmaster. Hello Mr. Quizmaster, are you a happy chappy today? No? Why's that? Because they guessed the bloody sidekicks link? Straight away? And here's his friend Mr @Admin .... he's got lots of numbers to count and lots of scores to add up. Awww, poor Mr Admin and poor Mr Quizmaster :unsure: Maybe he's losing his touch....
Who's this popping his head in for the first time? Wave to @Ahabs everybody! Ahabs has popped his quiz cherry, hasn't he, children? No wonder he looks very happy. He'll be coming again, apparently (y) Here comes Ups-a-Daisy herself, @debE bouncing along like a little quiz tigger, chasing after her fast-fingered friend @Biofilm . Give the boys and girls a wave Deb and Bio!
Now, what's that racket? Oh dear, it's The Alcoholibobs, @Baldricknkaz @SexyS and @Vanezza Crashing here, there and everywhere. Look out for that bonus question! Oh dear.... too late! :palm:
Oh, now someone's fighting over the bonus! It's @TherLegs and the king and queen, @Nigel&Julie and they're getting the quiz crown all muddy! Oh dear! This is not nice, children! Let's look at a lovely picture, sent in to us by Quizzy Masters, aged 9;
View attachment 42604
We'll see you all again, next week, when once again we'll shout "Hey Mr. Quizmaster! Wake up and do the feckin quiz!"

:rofl: That's epic.. :D
*Bing bong bang..... In The Quiz Garden..... Lalalalala* :rofl: only you... only you.
Brilliant! Where you get it from I have no idea....

Well I kinda do but it's certainly not apt here :whistle: :rofl: :cautious:

24 November 2015
View attachment 42604

Epic you nutter well done xx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Getting quite drunk didn't help us did it :rofl: will be having pretend vodka next week or just a couple of beers :rofl::lol::D

V&N xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

A Halloween Scary Story. Oooooooo!
The thunder rolled and the rain beat against the rusted gates of Essess Asylum. No patients had entered or left since the quarantine, many years ago. Quizmaster and his trusty sidekick, @Admin * brushed aside the weeds and walked hesitantly towards the main entrance. "We ask for our frisbee back, then leave. Agreed?" Quizmaster nodded. They banged on the great steel doors, which swung open. The intercom crackled to life, "Come in! Come in!" rasped a child-like voice. QM and Adders stepped into a long, dark corridor, doors running down either side. The air was filled with the noise of screams and the stench of desperation. As they came to the first door, they looked through the bars, to see @Ahabs huddled in the corner muttering "I knew they were tunnels, I'm from Lahhhndaaan". Another door held a nervous-but-sexy looking @Mrandmrsdkswing who, despite not knowing what the heck was going on, seemed perfectly happy among the madness - being between @Biofilm who was loudly singing The Imperial March from Star Wars and @opiumpair who looked like Batman villains and were taking pictures of themselves. Tied together, in the next cell, @80sbabe and @TherLegs were smiling beatifically while @hubbyandwife1 seemed to be watching and learning, forming schemes for escape... or possibly a takeover.

"I scored more than that!" screamed a voice from a cell marked 13.

Through the bars of the next door, @debE watched with smouldering eyes, pleased with how far up the corridor she was, this week. Suddenly cell 13 burst open and @Baldricknkaz ran into cell 22 with @Nigel&Julie (who were repeating the words "They stole the precious, nasty Vanezzases. Who the feck is Secret Squirrel?" over and over), flicking the Vs to Ad and Quizzy as they passed.
@Vanezza came to their cell door "We once ate a quizmaster for dinner, with baked beans and a nice vodka, fffsss fffsss fffsss" They both wore a slime-covered crown. This was too much for our intrepid heroes and, vowing to spend the £1.99 on a new frisbee, ran for their lives. After a mile they stopped running, only to be greeted by @Mel007 who asked what they were running from. She laughed when they told her what had happened. "There hasn't been anyone in Esssess Asylum since it burned down in 1892!" Then she disappeared, leaving only a piece of paper that read;
quizleague261017.png
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

*I am going to get in soooo much trouble for calling Admin my 'sidekick' o_O:D

Reactions: Mrandmrsdkswing

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The thunder rolled and the rain beat against the rusted gates of Essess Asylum. No patients had entered or left since the quarantine, many years ago. Quizmaster and his trusty sidekick, @Admin * brushed aside the weeds and walked hesitantly towards the main entrance. "We ask for our frisbee back, then leave. Agreed?" Quizmaster nodded. They banged on the great steel doors, which swung open. The intercom crackled to life, "Come in! Come in!" rasped a child-like voice. QM and Adders stepped into a long, dark corridor, doors running down either side. The air was filled with the noise of screams and the stench of desperation. As they came to the first door, they looked through the bars, to see @Ahabs huddled in the corner muttering "I knew they were tunnels, I'm from Lahhhndaaan". Another door held a nervous-but-sexy looking @Mrandmrsdkswing who, despite not knowing what the heck was going on, seemed perfectly happy among the madness - being between @Biofilm who was loudly singing The Imperial March from Star Wars and @opiumpair who looked like Batman villains and were taking pictures of themselves. Tied together, in the next cell, @80sbabe and @TherLegs were smiling beatifically while @hubbyandwife1 seemed to be watching and learning, forming schemes for escape... or possibly a takeover.

Through the bars of the next door, @debE watched with smouldering eyes, pleased with how far up the corridor she was, this week. Suddenly cell 13 burst open and @Baldricknkaz ran into cell 22 with @Nigel&Julie (who were repeating the words "They stole the precious, nasty Vanezzases. Who the feck is Secret Squirrel?" over and over), flicking the Vs to Ad and Quizzy as they passed.
@Vanezza came to their cell door "We once ate a quizmaster for dinner, with baked beans and a nice vodka, fffsss fffsss fffsss" They both wore a slime-covered crown. This was too much for our intrepid heroes and, vowing to spend the £1.99 on a new frisbee, ran for their lives. After a mile they stopped running, only to be greeted by @Mel007 who asked what they were running from. She laughed when they told her what had happened. "There hasn't been anyone in Esssess Asylum since it burned down in 1892!" Then she disappeared, leaving only a piece of paper that read;
View attachment 42996
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

Just absolutely fantastic. Absolutely. :tiphat: :tiphat:

No.. none. :D

But wait 'till I see you later. :cautious:

D

Deleted member 6485

Well done x

View attachment 42996
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

OMG..love it!!

80sbabe

View attachment 42996
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

Too funny! :rofl:
You are a genius! It's official (y)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

View attachment 42996
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

Absolutely fantastic. This made me laugh so much. Hats off to you Sir :tiphat:.

Incidently I was there that night and I know that BnK rattled the doorknob on cell 24 but alas it was locked......

SQUIRREL!

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

View attachment 42996
QM and Admin screamed.

Happy Halloween!

I'm in tears! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you so much for the joy my friend :love:

N xxx