• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It's pure joy to see this every week thank you my lovely friend

I will be shutting the freezer door on my bits tonight for not getting the bonus as I wrote every answer down but still didn't see it

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Epic write up as per usual. I do not know how you come up with this stuff but it is pure brilliance. Love it.

I'll look forward to @Admin write up after the guess the member quiz

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Captain's Log, stardate 231117:
We have received a distress signal from the planet EssEss in the ANSSCRQ system. It seems that the people of the planet are being subjected to weekly bouts of torture by a pair of cruel slavedrivers known only as Quizmaster and @Admin

Picard: Number one, gather an away team. Commander Data, what do we know about the inhabitants?
Data: They are a strange race, captain. Most of the time they wander around the forums; discussing fruit based biscuit-cakes, strange sexual practices and something they call "The Social". However, every Thursday night, they take shelter in the local tavern while the wicked overseers fire a series of bizarre enquiries at them. @RogerMore is the latest member of the clan to fall victim to this savage ritual, but others have been there a long time. @Baldricknkaz seems to be the rebel of the outfit, constantly being subjected to the punishment they call "points loss" with alarming regularity. There is a symbiote called @debE who, it seems, cannot function without being tied to another, a beautiful siren called @Pearls and @TherLegs who are cloned from colleagues of the overseers. @Lebexsex and @Horny_Essex_Pair have become established in the group and @Corfu_Connie_john seem to communicate admirably, despite being in a different timezone. From what I can establish, captain, the main players consist of the two-headed @Vanezza , who have a reputation for soiling the golden headgear adopted by the victors, and the recently returned warrior @SexyS . It would seem that inhabitant who displays the greatest prowess is the one they call @Nigel&Julie , who regularly defeats the toughest test known as "The Bonus".
Wesley Crusher: I don't understand, captain. Why would they do this to themselves every week?
Picard: Shut up, Wesley, you utter arse. Mr Worf, what does the aftermath of this.. this nonsense look like?
Worf: Well, hooray, I get a line. One line. At the end. It is because I am Klingon, is it not? Well, here goes: On screen now, captain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Synchronicity or coincidence? I was just Looking at some Trek stuff online
Wonderful write up as ever, you really do deserve a big snog from us both
Thanks again our friend

N xxx

Reactions: Admin

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Brilliant write up how do you come up with this stuff, and top of the table yes

Vxxx:mwah:

D

Deleted member 1030

In deference to @Kwaka_Rider 's brilliant Hairy Porter thread, I'm going to do a straight-ish results thread this week and direct you there, instead

It was an easy quiz, this week - with a twist. Then the twist had a twist! We had a storming debut from @Jophanie (who seemed to tail off after the wine arrived) and a brave bash by @Pearls , who definitely could never be forgotten a stormer from @Horny_Essex_Pair and @TherLegs and a noticeably under-Kazzed @Baldricknkaz .
The battle for the top spot did, of course, involve @Vanezza and @Nigel&Julie who both scored 20 in the main quiz...... could the tricky bonus question decide it? The clock ran down. With 2 seconds to go, I started to fist-pump the air - but Julie finally got her mind out of the gutter and remembered a Dong was also Vietnamese currency... claiming the 5 points and the crown! The Julinator is becoming unreachable in the league

Abnormal service will be resumed, next week folks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…