The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
By the look of him and I know you shouldn't judge people by their looks , but I am going to lol. The only thing that's going to get him cumming is watching his parents at it through the crack of the bedroom door or possibly the gap in the wardrobe door where he is hiding lol, creepy fucker.

And you know this for fact?

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
2 February 2018
City
Shakopee
No not for fact , I probably just got out of the wrong side of the bed and made a statement that was probably no better than his apologies if I have offended anyone.

D

Deleted member 1030

I would just like to remind members that we have a no "name-and-shame" policy on this site. I have edited posts to reflect this.
I would also like to remind members, or let new members know, that we do not tolerate personal attacks. Any more will result in a time-out, restricted access or even a permanent ban.

Thank you.

Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would just like to remind members that we have a no "name-and-shame" policy on this site. I have edited posts to reflect this.
I would also like to remind members, or let new members know, that we do not tolerate personal attacks. Any more will result in a time-out, restricted access or even a permanent ban.

Thank you.

That is fair enough it was Neil jumping in with both feet i was heading to do the proper procedure :)

Vxxx

2 February 2018
City
Shakopee
Once again apologies for my earlier post , and apologies to anyone I have upset:palm:. I was showing off trying to find acceptance by attacking another member, my comments were disgusting. Honesty sets you free but is also very painful at times xxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Once again apologies for my earlier post , and apologies to anyone I have upset:palm:. I was showing off trying to find acceptance by attacking another member, my comments were disgusting. Honesty sets you free but is also very painful at times xxxx
We all get things wrong from time to time. Admitting it and learning from our mistakes is the hard bit (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You know a conversation is like a game of Tennis.

If I say " hello I'm Baldrick. How are you? Are you enjoying the site so far?"
And you say "Hey".

That's the equivalent of me serving you the tennis ball and you putting the ball in your pocket and walking off :palm:.

B x

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
You know a conversation is like a game of Tennis.

If I say " hello I'm Baldrick. How are you? Are you enjoying the site so far?"
And you say "Hey".

That's the equivalent of me serving you the tennis ball and you putting the ball in your pocket and walking off :palm:.

B x
Duuuuude.... some peeps dunno how to play tennis aye?

So,........... semantics and messaging pro skillz aside, who wants to share my cock in a sloppy ultimate blowjob? Does that do it? :lol::lol: