The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9376

This reminded me of the days when I was back secondary. Hormones running wild, me + couple of friends decided to print out some business cards for fun. One actually said "Now you met me, now you know me, now you fuck me" :) I guess some people are still stuck in the old younger days.. Personally I find it quite difficult to ask certain questions although having the advantage of messaging and not being face to face should give a bit more courage. Misconception of sites like this can be easy. "you want fuck?" is the question everyone inevitably wants to ask but there are lot of boxes one should tick before getting a positive response to that. I personally would say no if a question like that suddenly pops up.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This reminded me of the days when I was back secondary. Hormones running wild, me + couple of friends decided to print out some business cards for fun. One actually said "Now you met me, now you know me, now you fuck me" :) I guess some people are still stuck in the old younger days.. Personally I find it quite difficult to ask certain questions although having the advantage of messaging and not being face to face should give a bit more courage. Misconception of sites like this can be easy. "you want fuck?" is the question everyone inevitably wants to ask but there are lot of boxes one should tick before getting a positive response to that. I personally would say no if a question like that suddenly pops up.
It is hard to communicate when something is all new but ask yourself one question, How would I behave if I met a lady for the first time in a pub, would I pull my dick out and say, "what you think" would you say " can I smash your back doors in" :eek:
What makes people different on line and think they can behave like this?
Also why do guys automatically think us ladies want to shag them in that first message just because we are on a swinging site?
We have met amazing gents and they cringe at such behaviour as it gives them all a bad name.
Spot on post by the way :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Do you know I spend a lot of my time and I know @Miss-Sexy-Legs does also giving advice to men

Aye the advice to me tends to be either ..

A. Shutup you
B. Shutup and make a me a coffee
C. Do you want electrocuting, shutup
D. All the above
E. The steely glare
F. Get em off and get on the cross
G. The gentle physical reminder I have bits

Back on track, yes these ladies do a lot of work members don't see or hear about. Without them this site wouldn't be anything like it currently is.

24 November 2015
Lord I remember back when I first joined I got my very first pm off a gent it read
Wow lush legs open wide I'll dive inside
My reply sure thing I am good at head crushing ya wanker ,he never replied again :hmm::noidy:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Do you know I spend a lot of my time and I know @Miss-Sexy-Legs does also giving advice to men, the best way to get started, I won't mention no names but there are still guys who don't take anything on board. They will not get anywhere! Sorry but you won't, women don't want to be bombarded with messages asking "what you into"
Women like to see for themselves what they want and fancy.
We have guys here that have been here since we started, these chaps get noticed by being themselves and getting involved. The verifications say it all for them.
I wish you could take the advice and be patient, if not then there are other avenues you can go too x

Sometimes you can advise until your blue in the face and it dont get taken on board, did this myself with a newbie a couple of months back and he still kept things the same. you can take a horse to water but you can't make them drink as they say :D

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sometimes you can advise until your blue in the face and it dont get taken on board, did this myself with a newbie a couple of months back and he still kept things the same. you can take a horse to water but you can't make them drink as they say :D

Vxxx
Always let us know though if anyone gets too much both (y)

24 November 2015
Of course as always but not really happened to be honest as yet and we not made of glass so no worries :mwah:

Vxxx
Maybe your not but the next member might not be like you so its in all members best interests that these things are reported so it can be sorted quickly xx

Reactions: Baldrick
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Of course as always but not really happened to be honest as yet and we not made of glass so no worries :mwah:

Vxxx
I know you guys can handle yourself but someone else may not be the same and this is why we always say report anything that you may think is iffy as we can take appropriate measures to protect other members (y)

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I know you guys can handle yourself but someone else may not be the same and this is why we always say report anything that you may think is iffy as we can take appropriate measures to protect other members (y)

Totally agree hun i'm with you and your all brilliant on that :tiphat::)

Vxxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We got a charmer on chat again this morning

"
Hi sexy x got horn on can u get me cumming eautiful"

erm... No don't think I'll bother mate

N xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
24 November 2015
We got a charmer on chat again this morning

"
Hi sexy x got horn on can u get me cumming eautiful"

erm... No don't think I'll bother mate

N xxx
I am dealing with this but please remember you can report such content

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vanezza
2 February 2018
City
Shakopee
By the look of him and I know you shouldn't judge people by their looks , but I am going to lol. The only thing that's going to get him cumming is watching his parents at it through the crack of the bedroom door or possibly the gap in the wardrobe door where he is hiding lol, creepy fucker.