The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I would hope they would reply Oh please do cum on my tits stranger, I thought you would never ask
and would you mind if whilst on my knees in my stockings heels and suspenders and little black dress around my waist
I suck you off until you cum in my mouth and over my tits.
Welcome to planet lonely...
XxxBibaxxX

B

Bobbie

The message was satirical, or meant to be, thus the reference to stranger.
As part of a couple elsewhere we receive single male approaches which all include what they think should be included,
not what they want and of course some are simply crude.
I don't know what you mean by Planet lonely other than if my mes
sage was serious I would always be lonely!
Must get a clothes on photo of me , existing for fun photo makes me feel uncomfortable looking at it now.
BobbieX

T

The_Bibas

The message was satirical, or meant to be, thus the reference to stranger.
As part of a couple elsewhere we receive single male approaches which all include what they think should be included,
not what they want and of course some are simply crude.
I don't know what you mean by Planet lonely other than if my mes
sage was serious I would always be lonely!
Must get a clothes on photo of me , existing for fun photo makes me feel uncomfortable looking at it now.
BobbieX
My message was also in jest..

As for the naked photo... If you are comfortable with your body then you have nothing to be uncomfortable about..
People always criticise as it deflects from themselves..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

I forgot about this tread, and was thinking about making one that was pretty identical because that first message is hard.

So make a thread asking about that first message hun, it would be good to hear people reply and educate others (y)

Like I said I was thinking about it and trying to get the wording right.

Easy head the thread, first message then ask how do you approach someone in a first message, ask what people would like to receive in a first message that would make them want to reply x
How about a thread asking about how to start a thread which asks about starting a thread thread?:tiphat::whistle:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Always a good bump this :D

Get em off :)

Seriously it's getting to know members, their likes, what they are looking for. As I said above read the profile first. I've seen some of the "introductory message" my partner in crime receives but she is well able to look after herself. Others may not be. So think before you post.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Can't say that i have had a disrespectful message from anyone on here but what does grate on me is members that have only just joined pm you and within a day or so of them being here or maybe a bit longer than that say a couple of weeks want to meet us. We don't meet anyone that we haven't chatted to much and got to know. So expecting a meet with only a hello and a couple of conversations is never going to happen. Yes it is swinging but our standards are still firmly in place.

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Can't say that i have had a disrespectful message from anyone on here but what does grate on me is members that have only just joined pm you and within a day or so of them being here or maybe a bit longer than that say a couple of weeks want to meet us. We don't meet anyone that we haven't chatted to much and got to know. So expecting a meet with only a hello and a couple of conversations is never going to happen. Yes it is swinging but our standards are still firmly in place.

Vxxx
This is my concern with some guys jumping in with new members, women join and don't get chance to do anything as they're bombarded, it can be off putting. x

D

Deleted member 3657

So are you all saying that my intro pm of "hi, your back doors look good enough to smash in, what time can we meet tomorrow?" needs to be tweaked a little???

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you know I spend a lot of my time and I know @Miss-Sexy-Legs does also giving advice to men, the best way to get started, I won't mention no names but there are still guys who don't take anything on board. They will not get anywhere! Sorry but you won't, women don't want to be bombarded with messages asking "what you into"
Women like to see for themselves what they want and fancy.
We have guys here that have been here since we started, these chaps get noticed by being themselves and getting involved. The verifications say it all for them.
I wish you could take the advice and be patient, if not then there are other avenues you can go too x

Reactions: Baldrick