• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

First Impressions Of Ss Members

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. What a well thought out post, we couldn't have asked for a better response. We hadn't thought about accents. Welsh accents is just not how we imagine Pearls, Admin and Meandlis. Don't know why but we were thinking London accents.

BNK
X

19 March 2015
Ahhh @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon .. a couple that I for one certainly didn't expect to see form, yet oddly it's as if they've always been here as a couple.
When @Therapon first came here (who also joined before MSL) he and I hit it off instantly. We chatted a lot and he was, and forgive me for saying so Mr T, slightly shy, nervous and even a bit naive about this lifestyle.
One for Fet and Munches.. he wanted to spread his wings in swinging. Yes he'd been elsewhere, but well we all know what that's like.. So he soon settled in and we got chatting and hit it off.
He's a very loyal person with a heart of gold. And I mean that, he really has.
On the first birthday bash = we were like the hosts (even though at the VA) and Mr T was like an usher. Dragging people from pillar to post and making sure we met everyone.
He's a softie in reality and IMHO? MSL has brought out the best in him. Their photos are epic and it's good to see he can drop his inhibitions in front of everyone (okay and a bit more lol) and be him. Kudos.
He's funny and an extremely intelligent person - he sees things that others may not.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs well when MSL joined, she really made herself known here.. Not the shy retiring type at all and will certainly tell you as it is.
Her commitment to here, even before becoming staff, is legendary. She really throws the hours in but most of all and most importantly, she will talk to anyone and people genuinely turn to her for so many things you would not believe.
Even before becoming staff, MSL would advise, help and guide all people.
It was this, combined with her warmth and friendliness, plus her love for the site that made the decision easy for us to ask her to be a member of staff.
As with all things in life, we have our ups and downs, arguments, discussions and more as staff - but that only forges a strong staff bond and team.
We've met MSL and Therapon many times now and they're literally like two peas in a pod.
Anyone whose met these two will agree with this;
They were definitely meant to be together.

Posts like people from @Looby&Lew @Nigel&Julie and @The_Bibas for example just show how affectionate they are towards both of them, and that is a testament of their personalities and characters.

All in all, they have made the staffing much easier and we're grateful for everything they've done for us and for the site.
The photos in days of the week and general media from them, at times are hilarious and amazing.
Absolutely brilliant fun...

PS I shouldn't say this, but the best strop I saw from @Therapon was when I made a poster about him next to George Michael on a WHAM! poster, as we all know Mr T is a huge fan... So I replaced Andrew's face with Mr T's and well... ermm.. the rest is history ... ommm .

M

meet_the_fockers

19 March 2015
That is just pure gold x
Thank you! I initially wrote I put @Therapon in place of George and not Andrew.. but thought I was wrong so changed it, but when I found the pic again.. well..

(he was not happy with me about this ommm but did laugh about it... a week later lol x)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Thank you! I initially wrote I put @Therapon in place of George and not Andrew.. but thought I was wrong so changed it, but when I found the pic again.. well..

(he was not happy with me about this ommm but did laugh about it... a week later lol x)
He is such a good sport. We have lots of laughs when we meet for beer xx

19 March 2015
He is such a good sport. We have lots of laughs when we meet for beer xx
He is.. In fairness he really is a sport.. Can you recall the thread - "I love WHAM! by Therapon"? Anyone would have walked.. he sucked it up and had a right laugh with us all. I often post silly things like this to him in the mornings - this was one of them lol xx

Goooooooooooood mornin' Mr T!
Get some nuts! ugh! *bro fist*

brilliant fun! x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…