Swinger Problems

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Bits of loo roll ffs come on folks. If you have bits of anything then its game over. How can you carry on and relax thinking is it dry / wet is it water or piss or even worse. Naaaa go to the pub and move on

D

Deleted member 9976

I would discontinue if not really into her or ask for her to humor me and take the time to douche and then demonstrate my appreciation.
Farting, just go for it.

Reactions: Pearls
7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Tissue issue is a pain if you shave but I always go to the bathroom before anything happens to freshen up even if im on a night owl and no its imminient then out come the travel size pack of baby wipes haha!

Have to say when guys pull their boxers off and they have boxers fluff hidden by their foreskin bleurgh
Or the guys who have peed several times in a night and no courtesy given to wet wipe or give it a quick wash.. stale pee is not nice and blow jobs will halt immediately if i can smell it before i even get my lips on it

19 March 2015
Have to say when guys pull their boxers off and they have boxers fluff hidden by their foreskin bleurgh
Or the guys who have peed several times in a night and no courtesy given to wet wipe or give it a quick wash.. stale pee is not nice and blow jobs will halt immediately if i can smell it before i even get my lips on it
Oh my :D :sick:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Tissue issue is a pain if you shave but I always go to the bathroom before anything happens to freshen up even if im on a night owl and no its imminient then out come the travel size pack of baby wipes haha!

Boxers fluff :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Tis true though boxers fluff is a pain (especially if wearing a new pair).
I must admit I always give the little fella an inspection if I suspect he might be getting some action. It's only polite to have him immaculately clean as I would expect the lady to show me the same courtesy.
Nobody wants that smell (or taste) of wee o_O:rofl:.

B x

D

Deleted member 9976

I cannot believe people can be so grubby as you describe.
Advert, even at a party I have a quick wash before returning to the play.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Boxers fluff :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Tis true though boxers fluff is a pain (especially if wearing a new pair).
I must admit I always give the little fella an inspection if I suspect he might be getting some action. It's only polite to have him immaculately clean as I would expect the lady to show me the same courtesy.
Nobody wants that smell (or taste) of wee o_O:rofl:.

B x

I got some in my mouth once and went green immediately.. one way to kill the moment haha :notworthy::rofl:

19 March 2015
When your partner/playmates swallows pretty damn well, but then seeks a kiss. Hmm....
Depends on alcohol levels I'd say :rofl: