The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

D7andFLC

Send a wink...... It shows interest.
If the feeling is mutual, hopefully they'll return the favour?!

Then go in for the kill......

Oi Oi ya sexy winker/s
Thanks for returning the wink. Nice to know I'm not the only winker around here:sneaky:

It never failed me. lol

Yes i would say this face to face to someone!!
I have absolutely no shame, and if that don't crack a smile or provoke a reply. They'd not have been for me.
SIMPLES!!!!

And my grammar and spelling is like me, fucking perfect!! Lmfao
FLC x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
From our experience it is younger guys who think they are on fishing trips, if they throw in enough bait they may get lucky. Give us good old flirting all day long. Just cos we swing, we won't just fuck anyone
Haha, last time out I caught a plastic bag, a few reeds, a tree, myself, sunburn and a few gnat bites to go. However, back to the thread why message anyone of you haven't read the their profile and just to wind you up a bit more half the time you can't even understand the message anyway - uhmm time to stop before I go off on one.

Reactions: Admin
F

Findaswingersclub

Send a wink...... It shows interest.
If the feeling is mutual, hopefully they'll return the favour?!

Then go in for the kill......

Oi Oi ya sexy winker/s
Thanks for returning the wink. Nice to know I'm not the only winker around here:sneaky:

It never failed me. lol

Yes i would say this face to face to someone!!
I have absolutely no shame, and if that don't crack a smile or provoke a reply. They'd not have been for me.
SIMPLES!!!!

And my grammar and spelling is like me, fucking perfect!! Lmfao
FLC x

Haha that's the best line I ever heard #storedforlater lol x

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha, last time out I caught a plastic bag, a few reeds, a tree, myself, sunburn and a few gnat bites to go. However, back to the thread why message anyone of you haven't read the their profile and just to wind you up a bit more half the time you can't even understand the message anyway - uhmm time to stop before I go off on one.

Very true!! :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Had the following message on another site "MF couple seeking slave girl". I'm male, my profile says I'm a male, do I look like a girl (don't answer that) - just about sums it up. Time for a coffee.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Says it all.... :rolleyes:
Coffee, milk one sugar please.. Two heaped spoons of coffee though for me please :p
Or should I say.. NOW! :D :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
N

NeRockDj

Taking notes here.... not really dont most people want to talk to folks first see if they can be friends before they get to any nitty gritty? if people are looking for a quick 1 nighter then go to the local town on a friday/ saturday night buy a girl/guy a few beers and get ;ucky...lol that how it used to be done, not come on a website and think everyone on it wants to fuck ya brains out the second you message them....there are some idiots around aint there :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Taking notes here.... not really dont most people want to talk to folks first see if they can be friends before they get to any nitty gritty? if people are looking for a quick 1 nighter then go to the local town on a friday/ saturday night buy a girl/guy a few beers and get ;ucky...lol that how it used to be done, not come on a website and think everyone on it wants to fuck ya brains out the second you message them....there are some idiots around aint there :)
Perfect and I have just created a thread called swinging in general chats, have a look xx